Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair High Level

Our coop has towns from level 35 to 148. Now three and a half days into this ragetta, a town at level 41 is working on its 16th task. So is a town at level 61. Perhaps higher level towns do have some advantages, but lower level coops can also get it done.
    Last edited by Dan Donaldson; 05-05-2017 at 02:49 PM.

No one said, it cannot be done. But it is unfair.

Could be easily adjusted by requiring quantities by lvl. Collecting the same amount of crops, production units, etc... with lvl40 or lvl 140 makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post

Could be easily adjusted by requiring quantities by lvl. Collecting the same amount of crops, production units, etc... with lvl40 or lvl 140 makes no sense.
    I see this working well for the solo racers but many coops consists of towns that might range from 40 to 140. How would that work? The higher level players could grab all the easier task meant for lower level players. And the lower level players would have too many grayed out tasks on the task board.

Maybe one way would be to handicap coops based on level and past performance...they are already doing this for the leaderboard.
    Last edited by Laurel Cove; 05-05-2017 at 06:39 PM.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post

It's not unfair...its's life. Every player had to start at level 1 and do the best they could why they leveled up.

Should a high school basket ball team, handicap the varsity team, so the freshman can play varsity?

As with all things in life you need to work for it. Just because some people want instant gratification without putting in the time or effort doesn't make it unfair.

Well life isn't fair either. I agree on that with you

Next Olympic games let's have, men, women, handicap and junior players playing the same competition...because... because it's not unfair it is life!! (It is just a joke)

You are implying that just because someone has played more the game deserves competing with some advantages. (upgrades). That sounds pretty unfair to me. But we can always agree on disagree
    Last edited by Mik; 05-05-2017 at 09:07 PM.

No, I'm just saying that the player that has played for a year is of course higher leveled than the player that has been playing for 4 months. But that 1 year player had the same trials and tribulations to get to where they are today. Fair or unfair we're all subjected to it. And that's why I say it's not unfair because every player has to deal with it until they are leveled up.

Just know that lower leveled teams can out race higher leveled teams. You have to know your limitations and work with what you've got. This includes being on or forming the right team. It's all part of the learning process.

Ohh I see your point now much clearer. It is what it is, I agree. But it could be better. Keep the challenging regardless the level and make the competition more challenging to everybody.

There are many ways to make the competition more balanced, but in my humble opinion that "unfairness" helps the business as paying to win it is always the shortest way to the victory for players that doesn't have the patient to play the game for a year. So I don't see Playrix changing anything. This happens in almost any game that has the "freemium formula" as a business model. The wheel was invented long time ago

As in life money always offers shortcuts to top.

Level does impacts on your performance but is isn't the only variable on the equation.

I love the regatta. Iam the only one in my co op. i find that I am racing against other co ops with as many as 6 members with one member playing. My assumption is the other five members are supplying the "racer" with items needed to make the necessary task items. Example : task is trucks. Non-racer makes plastic while "racer" makes rubber. Racer requests plastic which is provided by the non-racer. With five people working on parts for 5 tasks. How can co ops with fewer members compete with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie Jean View Post
    I love the regatta. Iam the only one in my co op. i find that I am racing against other co ops with as many as 6 members with one member playing. My assumption is the other five members are supplying the "racer" with items needed to make the necessary task items. Example : task is trucks. Non-racer makes plastic while "racer" makes rubber. Racer requests plastic which is provided by the non-racer. With five people working on parts for 5 tasks. How can co ops with fewer members compete with this.
    hi BobbieJean,

that might be the case, but it is indeed just an assumption. I wouldn't worry too much about it, cos frankly, I doubt very much that so many Coops have the needed coordination, and that week after week, and between several ppl, regularly and constantly, and as a plan. Cos non-racers (nor fellow-racers) canNOT see on their own what the racer needs.
    Also, don't forget that the non-racers don't get any rewards. Why should they do it this way, if they could work it out more easily when more of them race? It's probably even easier when they were racing in a small group than when racing alone.
    Besides, friends can help, too. Coops just have the advantage of the request every 3 hours. Someone with dunno-over-300-or-700? friends from FB will always have an advantage (if they are active) vs f.e. me with my 50 ingame friends.

But your problem is still there, if you want to see it that way at all: racing alone is more difficult. (could also see it as more of a challenge )
    For a 1 person Coop there may be up to 8 - 10 racers with the same perfect score, and if you check them out, they are all "real" single racers.
    If you like, read about Ronnie's and Cobalt's experience here and in the following reply there.

Happy racing and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie Jean View Post
    As DD has said this is probably not the case. Relying on co-op members to provide an extremely limited number of items every 3 hours, is nowhere near as efficient, as hiring the dealer and getting all the necessary items in 2 hours. We can only request 4 plastic, we can buy easily double that from the dealer.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT