Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair High Level

I woke up to this...trains asking for 3 tables, 3 sweaters, 3 hamburgers and more. Plane asking for 30 bread, 12 honey and 6 popsicles. These are fairly low level items. Even with my factory upgrades and asking for help, it will take me most of the day to fill these. I want another land expansion but need 11 axes, 12 shovels, 9 saws and $78,000. Expanding my barn takes 38 hammers, 38 nails and 38 paint. I despairately need the coffee factory...I keep getting Helicopter orders for coffee....but it costs $440,000 and I can't afford it now. Easier in the higher levels? No.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Whoops. Deleted message. I read this thread all wrong.

Help in the Wikia and don't fill all orders

The game is based on algorithms. So the more you fill your trains/planes early...the more items the next ones will ask for. If you let your plane sit partially filled for 10 hours, the next plane will be easier to fill. The helicopter orders go according to what factories you have, and are building. They will always ask for what you don't have. So dump those orders and wait for the next ones in half an hour. Also check out exactly how the game works on http://township.wikia.com/wiki/Wiki_Content. There is so much data, information and clear instruction, you will never be bored until you device gives up the ghost!
    Joy Fowler

Banned
    The teams with lower level players get other tasks so it doesn't really matter.

Oh no, it does matter!!!

Trains: Any level can do them, but if you can cut time in half, that's a big advantage.
    Any crop task asks for the same amount of units. Try to do a silk task with 50 plots, or with over 100 plots, you'll see the difference
    Production task: Do cheesecakes with no upgrades on your factory or with 20-30% time reduction
    Zoo: Baskets, time reduction, number of shops... has a high impact.
    Helicopter orders: As you progress you increase your barn capacity and you are able stock more items. That helps with the helicopter tasks

Now combine all of that and you'll see that is faster and easier to complete tasks as you progress. A lvl +100 has a huge advantage over a lvl40

Can you compete been 40? Yes you can, but if there is tight the faster wins. So in my humble opinion lvl does matter, quests aren't adapted to your level and that is important. I'd think that a lvl 40 would have to collect X units while a lvl 100 would have to do X*Y%. But it doesn't, so between the speed and quantities I do see a big disadvantage been on a low level competing on gold.

The choice of teams you are competing with is base on your previous results. I do not know how many weeks they take into account. It seem related to the average points we make. We lost one member due to device malfunction and kept him in the co-op for 3 weeks waiting for his return. As he was set as racing, our points average went down a lot. After 3 weeks like that we are having a lot less competition this week compare to our usual.

I have seen co-op with 3 players level 100 doing very poorly in a regatta. It all depend on how much they play.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

As Mik had rightly pointed out level does mater in races which is decided on speed and time. In addition to the said advantages higher levels with upgraded trains can get more mining tools and with no community buildings can choose to discard the building materials altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by hermit View Post
    As Mik had rightly pointed out level does mater in races which is decided on speed and time. In addition to the said advantages higher levels with upgraded trains can get more mining tools and with no community buildings can choose to discard the building materials altogether.
    Lower levels can absolutely compete and win. You need to play smarter. You only do tasks that don't take you forever to do. Especially if your not playing for the leaderboard and you don't care about dumping.

I had an undefeated golden league team of 3 players (previously). All only leveled in the 20's when we started it. We won first place every single race against much higher level players. Once leveled into our 50's we joined another group. With the right strategy and commitment you can win at any level...Where there's a will there's a way. It's all about figuring out how to do it.

Gaminggirl i am only pointing out the one disadvantage when they get drawed into the race where time matters and that is not fair in a race. I know many lower level players can do wonderful job than higher level players but arent we denting their enthusiasm if that happens and so called elite coops wont take them either so we need to give them a fair ground to play

The folks I'm racing against this week are between level 80 to 122 - Golden League. I'm in first place. I really don't believe the level matters....Strategy matters! JMO
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Mahatma Gandhi