Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair High Level

Unfair High Level

Hello! I want make a complaint!!! Is not fair co ops low level be racing with co ops have high levels!!!!! They have much more change because all factories, trains and islands already have been updated. I think the conditions must be equal for everybody. Is an absurd members that are in level over than 100 be in same race with members 50 level or less than this! Please take care about this subject because we want and deserve a fair game!! Thanks

Tiene razon no es justo!!

Tasks for each coop in your race are based on the level of racers in your coop. So if no one in your coop is above level 50 all of your tasks will be based on the factories and Islands available to you....you wouldn't get a doll tasks. Coops with players at 100 level will get tasks based on all the factories and islands, many times more complicated and long "cooking" items. So even though you are racing against higher level players, it evens out with the requirements of the tasks. Many of these high level race to win coops start the race prepared...something every level coop can do....use mining tools for mining tasks only, use clovers for HOL tasks only, etc. Finally, the coops you race against are randomly chosen based on the number of racers...you may have tough competition this race ( or for several races) then draw easy competitors for a different race. Good luck with your race!
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

I agree with you Isariane. I have noticed this too.

I understand what you're saying Laurel Cove, however, the fact of the matter is higher level players have an advantage over lower level players.

Everything in their town is upgraded more than lower level players. For example, factories, trains, islands, etc. This enables them to finish tasks faster than a lower level player ever could. That is not fair.

My understanding was that Regattas were structured where the competing co-ops would be close in 'level'. This would explain why I never see co-ops with members below level 40 because our co-op consists of players mainly at 50 and up. But it doesn't explain why we're pitted against teams that have players in the 100's...

Definitely something the developers should look in to or maybe a moderator can clarify for us.
    Town Name: Violet Meadows
    Town Level: 61
    Co-op Name: Rocket Power
    Co-op FB Group: Rocket Power Township Co-op
    Friend Code: YVRJ67 - Add me!
    Platform: [Android] Facebook, Google

How are regatta opponents selected?
    Every race in each league is made up of 15 co-ops with the same amount of members with their Participate in Regatta status on.

If you join a co-op or check your Participate in Regatta status on after a race starts, you won't be able to complete tasks and help your co-op race. That is true for all leagues and co-ops so that it won't bring unfair advantage to some co-ops. Don't worry you can always join your co-op to get a task in the next regatta.

The above is from the official Playrix Regatta rules. As you can see level isn't part of the formula.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

That formula should be reviewed then in my opinion.
    Town Name: Violet Meadows
    Town Level: 61
    Co-op Name: Rocket Power
    Co-op FB Group: Rocket Power Township Co-op
    Friend Code: YVRJ67 - Add me!
    Platform: [Android] Facebook, Google

Yes higher levels have faster factories but that's why our tasks are much higher even for our lower level members. My son level 36 often has orders from crops as high as my level 63. For example just yesterday my plane asked 59 carrots per crate while his on same day had 56. Plus our barns are so full from building, barn upgrades, zoo upgrades, and ingots 22 ingots on average. Today I had two planes in a row that asked for total of 12 bacon each and we cannot improve animal production. And our trains are as bad as our planes. 9 butter plane and 4 butter train. Wait till you get there it's not all that easy. Just do your math. Do a longer task to get a couple tasks ready to go. For example do train task while sending out boats to get fruit task done and maybe plant a crop task if you have time before all your fruit comes in.
    A knight in shining armor is a knight whose metal has never been tested.

If you are a competent racer, you prep and have a good strategy you can be successful at any level, against any level. It's all about how well you play the game.

I have not had a problem so far thanks to good team/co-op members and yes we always prep. I appreciate the info, gives me a better idea of how the game works!!

I just don't get why this is an ongoing complaint on forum. We all have to start at the bottom. I will hit level 100 this week but believe me it's been alot of hard work and just about zero tc. My town doesn't have any bells and whistles because I've concentrated more on levelling up so I can buy those factories that you feel you are missing out on and therefore a so called advantage. There is no advantage at a higher level because the demands get higher as you progress which actually keeps you interested in the game. You don't get anything for nothing these days- you gotta earn it!