Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair High Level

Thanks for your tesponse DD.

My thought is the members take turns racing. It is easily coordinated on the co op message board. The person racing that week tells the members the order he/she will be doing the selected tasks. Players decide which item they will work on to provide "parts" for racer to use to make the task item. It is simple to organize. Why would they want to do that you ask? Well, it is a team effort. Each person has their week to race and win maximum number of rewards the week they race. Co op wins every week reaches and stays at the top of the gold level. Yay team!

I had been a member of several different co ops. I saw a lot of drama and finally I decided to form my own co op with a friend. We raced everyweek and did well. Asbwe progressed through the gold level, we noticed we were racing co ops who had more than 2 members but only 2 members racing with other members helping. We did this for a while and decided to split up this week to see how it would be racing co ops with one member. Yes, some are truly one-member co ops but there are those with more. Ohe has six members with one racing and five helping. That is why I brought it up. It seems unfair.

Hi Pink. Thanks for your response. I would think they would also buy from the dealer. Also all members would not be making items for the same task. My point was the racer choosing a number of tasks ahead of time, coordinating with the other members everyone working to provide the necessary items gets the job done faster... just a comment on my experience and how I feel about it.
    Last edited by Bobbie Jean; 06-20-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie Jean View Post
    Thanks for your tesponse DD.

My thought is the members take turns racing. It is easily coordinated on the co op message board. The person racing that week tells the members the order he/she will be doing the selected tasks. Players decide which item they will work on to provide "parts" for racer to use to make the task item. It is simple to organize. Why would they want to do that you ask?
    hi Bobbie Jean,

I understood what your thoughts were. As opinion or comment: OK, your choice.
    I just meant to remind you that your starting point - your assumption - doesn't have to be correct, with the correspondent consequences for the conclusions. And said that others, myself included, have different experiences.

Communication, definitely, but more than that... I still doubt it is worth the effort for any team, and I still doubt anyone - or ok, let's say, many would go to that length, with co-ordinating so much in Chat (and also ignoring diff. timezones and full-day-workers). They can have the same or better results w/o that.

BTW, communication and such agreements (if they exist) would not be "unfair". I've rarely seen a feasible suggestion for a solution either when someone found something unfair.

I agree 100% with DD here. People who are good at this game (because they truly understand all the facets of it) Don't need non racing members to help them. They are prepped, locked & loaded to deal with whatever comes their way.

Additionally it really makes no sense why people would just sit back and be minions for no rewards. They could more easily race at 4-5 players and win than at 1-2 players.

Those people are winning because they are better players, not because they have non racing helpers.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallDevil View Post
    The folks I'm racing against this week are between level 80 to 122 - Golden League. I'm in first place. I really don't believe the level matters....Strategy matters! JMO
    A 95 against 80-100 is fair. You are An average player in that range of 80-100 and can win on skill.

To pit a level 45 against 80-100 is way out of range and that player doesn't have a chance. You can try to justify why the level 45 has it easier, but it's voodoo science. If a train asks for 8 cookies, the 95 with 8 shelves will fill it immediately, the 45 with 6 shelves won't be able to.

A 95 with a large barn can prep almost twice the amount a 45 can prep. So the 45 loses time having to make product that the 95 has prepped and stored in a barn 2x's the size.

The developers need to set ranges. The algorithm should average the levels of the coop players, then put them in ranges. 0-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80, 81-100, etc. That would make regatta wins based on skill, not who has the bigger barn and factory.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of angry responses to this, and can almost guarantee they will all be high level players who know they have the advantage. Me thinks they protest to loudly.
    Last edited by Holly wood; 06-23-2017 at 09:06 PM.

I think there is a difference between smaller and larger co-ops because time is more important in smaller co-ops.

Surely it's right that the longer you have played the game the more advantage you would have, you wouldn't start competitive sport and expect to win the world championship in a few months. By having different leagues Playrix has recognised that people are at different levels. I have competed in co-ops with people at much higher levels to me and I do see the advantage they have with upgraded factories, trains and ships. This brings an extra challenge to the game and makes me work hard to upgrade mine and personally I would not like that to change.

Just to put my post in context my town is level 57 and my town was probably level 45 when I started regattas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaihikatea View Post
    I just don't get why this is an ongoing complaint on forum. We all have to start at the bottom. I will hit level 100 this week but believe me it's been alot of hard work and just about zero tc. My town doesn't have any bells and whistles because I've concentrated more on levelling up so I can buy those factories that you feel you are missing out on and therefore a so called advantage. There is no advantage at a higher level because the demands get higher as you progress which actually keeps you interested in the game. You don't get anything for nothing these days- you gotta earn it!
    ^^^^This! Exactly this! Well said!

Vcs estão tirando a chance de ganhar o troféu

A nossa equipe VAMOS VELEJAR temos 3 integrantes e estamos disputando com outros com os mesmos números de integrantes a não ser o primeiro lugar tem oito integrantes.
    3 integrantes igual a 45 tarefas.
    8 integrantes igual ab120 tarefas.
    Estamos em segundo e se não fosse isso com certeza ganharíamos nosso primeiro troféu que nós já estamos batalhando a muito tempo.
    Isso é roubo, trapaça e dessa maneira ganhar de todos nós é fácil.
    Não sei como faço para corrigir o erro, não tem um local a onde es podem anular a vitória dessa equipe, não é justo o roubo tá na cara, ela está competindo com equipes só com três integrantes. O nome da equipe é DEL MARE.
    NÓS QUEREMOS GANHAR O TROFÉU E ESTAMOS VENDO ELE SER ARRANCADO DE NOSSAS MÃOS INJUSTAMENTE.

Hi Didimiau

The co-op Del Mare has 3 racers just like your co-op. The other members cannot do any tasks for the regatta as they are not participating.

Only those marked as Participating in the regatta are taken into account, not the total number of players.

Quote Originally Posted by GamingGirl View Post
    It's not unfair...its's life. Every player had to start at level 1 and do the best they could why they leveled up.

Should a high school basket ball team, handicap the varsity team, so the freshman can play varsity?

As with all things in life you need to work for it. Just because some people want instant gratification without putting in the time or effort doesn't make it unfair.
    No, but the high school team shouldn't play against professionals. The handicap team shouldn't play against olympians. We have categories to keep the competition balanced so those in the same category must use skill and wits to win. That is missing in the Regatta where the grade school players are competing against the professionals.