Thread: Zoo & the barn

Mojo71

Zoo & the barn

Before the zoo was here my barn was always nearly full to capacity

Now I have 600 free spaces out of 2385

Constantly trying to keep up with the sales from the barn shops
    Really it's a constant battle

Try to get Raja to get me some hot products I need whilst making them as well leaves me short of jewels as I normally used to get Raja to find those.

Now I instead of having 20 of almost every food I'm down to the last few of lots.

Anyone else in same situation ?

Itswtvr
    I'm filled to capacity as well but nowhere near the barn space you have. 600 free space? And you're complaining? I'm struggling with a barn that isn't even a third of that and I'm lucky if I can find 10 free spaces in my barn, let alone 600. And 20 of each product is a dream I don't let myself even dream of. Zoo does add quite a lot of pressure to your barn but considering how large yours is, you shouldn't have a problem.

I currently have between 50-100 spaces in my barn. I have 3 zoo shops and only stock them with those items that take the longest to sell (usually 2+ hours). I buy them from Raj first, and may make a few as backup. This way, I am only buying 3 products for the zoo and can continue to buy all jewellery and other products as needed, as well as keeping the barn and factories stocked.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

My barn is at 2460 and I have 50 empty spaces right now. I usually keep 100 free spots.

I have 3 shops in my Zoo and I only have 4 baskets each. Not getting more baskets make things easier to manage. I buy some of my HOT items from Rajah. I have around 60 boxes in my Market and I buy everything except crops and feed bags. If I run out of Hot products, I just use the next best one.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Mojo71
    My only complaint is I don't have enough items to help other people
    Other than keeping about 200/300 wheat in my barn.