Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We can't locate our coop in Search

We can't locate our coop in Search

Hi, We are Helpers. We have some openings right now but have not had much luck with potential members requesting to join. We searched for our coop but have not been able to locate it. We have a popular name and apparently only twenty names show. Does anyone else have this issue? What can we do to get our name to show up? We need to recruit but can't be found. Any ideas?

Thank you,
    Debra
    dragonhold village
    Helpers
    Smiley face on teal shield

Township100
    I've had this issue too, since my co-op has a popular name as well. I don't think there is anything you can do to get your name to show up. Unless the developers decide to put in a pages feature, just the 20 co-ops will show up.

For now, one thing you could do, is to place an ad in the relevant co-op thread and include your friend code. At least that way you can be found by anyone who has a free place in their members' tab.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Banned
    After you started the coop you can't change the name anymore so you need to recruit otherwise.

I have this issue thats awful we changed our coop amd start a new one because we wanted to get new people but just we cant I hope they fix it as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by roya View Post
    I have this issue thats awful we changed our coop amd start a new one because we wanted to get new people but just we cant I hope they fix it as soon as possible
    Hi Roya

Can you explain what is the problem ? What do you mean by "we can't" ? Give us more information please.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Gray lady
    our coop name is a popular one.when we started it the name was in search window but now its been a week when we search our name it is not shown among other coops whith same name.Im telling that like this getting new player is too hard and Im asking the playrix to fix it as soon as possible

Hi Gray lady
    our coop name is a popular one.when we started it the name was in search window but now its been a week when we search our name it is not shown among other coops whith same name.Im telling that like this getting new player is too hard and Im asking the playrix to fix it as soon as possible
    Hi Roya

Ok, that is what I suspected. As we do not know if or when Playrix will let us scroll through pages and pages of the same name, I would suggest opening a new co-op with a very unique name. That is your short term sure solution. Many players have mentioned that problem before and so far no change have been made.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Roya

Ok, that is what I suspected. As we do not know if or when Playrix will let us scroll through pages and pages of the same name, I would suggest opening a new co-op with a very unique name. That is your short term sure solution. Many players have mentioned that problem before and so far no change have been made.
    But Icant tell my friends to start a new coop we did this 6weeks ago and we cant do that again.just wanted to know why some of the coops are still there and we just disapeard.

But Icant tell my friends to start a new coop we did this 6weeks ago and we cant do that again.just wanted to know why some of the coops are still there and we just disapeard.
    Roya, have you posted an ad on the forum? My previous suggestion in this thread to add your friend code may help. As Graylady said the devs have yet to add a more relevant search function.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT