Thread: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place -- three extra prizes

1st, 2nd, 3rd Place -- three extra prizes

I know that Playrix has improved the prizes offered to winners of the Regatta. And I appreciate the extra prizes (as opposed to coins) for coming in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. But these extra prizes don't seem to be much better that the prizes we can choose between at the end, and we don't even get to pick what they will be. Has it been considered that these prizes could be by choice as the others instead of being simply bestowed? In other words, teams getting into the top three get to pick from the set of 12 prizes as the other winners, but maybe have six (6) options for the their added three prizes. At least it would "feel" like its more of a real prize and not just something extra.

Curious if anyone else agrees or disagrees with this idea.
    One-Eye 57 town name: Tundra Prime
    started Township: Feb. 16, 2016 Platform: IOS (on iPad)
    Town Level: 177; Zoo: 188/188.
    Co-Op: Cajun Country 2 (w/ green shield & butterfly) #CJEG7J

I definitely agree. Building supplies for me are no prize at all.

Sounds wonderful. Select from 12. First place get 9, second place 6, third place 3 rewards. Then it would really be worth working to get into top three spots.

One-eye I would definitely like to choose my rewards. When the tip on the loading screen states 'Finish regattas with your co-op in the top three to earn special rewards' then they should be special & not just building materials or tools that we can get easily from the trains.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

No one does regattas for their prize, since there isn't any correlation between the effort to finish on the podium and the rewards you get.

Prizes are terrible, really terrible ! So I support anything that will balance a bit more this correlation.

Banned
    I agree with you. The prizes are also random and often not really helpfull. I rather would win some coins and a booster or gems or gold.