Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I earn tcash?

How do I earn tcash?

How do earn more green money. Can't open my balloons because not enough green. On pension can't afford to spend real money. Really enjoy Township!

Township100
    Some of the ways you can earn t-cash is in the House of Luck, in the mine, from sending off planes, as a gift from Ernie, as a regatta reward, from the daily bonus, completing community buildings, completing achievements. Some players have a film maker character in the helicopter tasks that pays them 1 t-cash for watching a video. Also, sometimes there's another character in the helicopter tasks that pays you 1 t-cash for ingots.

What really works for me is not opening golden balloons or mine chests which ask for tcash to open. You end up losing more tcash and the items you get out of them are just not worth it.
    Best way is through house of luck. Help as many people as you can. Collect clovers. Try out your luck.

Wait till you're lvl 53+ or something, and you'll see the helicopter mission mafia guy give rewards of 1 or 2 t-cash for jewellery.

At that point, save up 90 tcash and buy Raja's marketplace search function. Now use his search often and buy jewellery. Never make jewellery from ingots because that's wasteful, ingots go to trains/factories upgrading.

Every 30 minutes refresh all helicopter missions and take all the ones that give t-cash for jewellery. Keep refilling your jewellery stash using Raja. Save up at least 72 tcash before you start spending, because that's the amount you'll need with the 20% discount to refresh the marketplace search.

Enjoy a good flow of t-cash, and the convenience of Raja's marketplace search active all the time (and yes you can also buy ore with it, which makes ingots, which upgrades stuff, which makes everything faster and better).

Caveat 1: must be very active player throughout the day, and run many helicopter mafia guy mission.
    Caveat 2: jewellery from Raja costs gold, so this will slow down your progress somewhat when it comes to gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanbaggins View Post
    What really works for me is not opening golden balloons or mine chests which ask for tcash to open. You end up losing more tcash and the items you get out of them are just not worth it.
    THIS. The balloons, and mystery chests in the mine, are a waste of cash. Be patient, and earn those goods from sending off your trains.

There is already good advice for where the t-cash comes from. Especially at the lower levels, it's good to pay attention to the achievements at your town hall, and work towards those by producing milk/eggs, building roads, and other easier tasks.

As you get farther along there are more and more opportunities to earn cash (and you may need more of it). The rewards for completing museum collections and zoo families are generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppie View Post
    How do earn more green money. Can't open my balloons because not enough green. On pension can't afford to spend real money. Really enjoy Township!
    An aside - we did some research in our co-op and found that helping others gave more coins than by selling products. And you get clovers for the HOL where there's a chance to earn Tcash. Many players wait until they have 50 clovers before they play the HOL. Different people have found systems that work for them to get a few more Tcash.

Where do I find the house of luck

Help with house of luck can't find it

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Ruff View Post
    Help with house of luck can't find it
    Go to the store...yellow hardhat...then the yellow star called special...it's there.

The House of Luck can be built once you reach level 11 and costs 800 gold coins. Laurel already told you where to find it but thought I would add the level you can get it at just in case you were not already at that level.