Thread: Formatted my phone and lost all the progress

Kratika

Formatted my phone and lost all the progress

I was always connected with facebook n google but still after I formatted my phone and reinstalled the game on the same phone and same email id but have lost all progress .I have been playing this game for a long time , plz help

Hi Kratika and welcome to the forum!

To help you restore your progress we need to know a bit more information. First of all, please send us a request using the Report an Issue tab in the game. Please include the name of your town, your level, and a link to your Facebook profile. Then please let me know the number of your request (you will receive an auto-reply with that number).

As soon as I get this information I will contact the developers and ask them to restore your progress!

Adrianahofstad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratika View Post
    I was always connected with facebook n google but still after I formatted my phone and reinstalled the game on the same phone and same email id but have lost all progress .I have been playing this game for a long time , plz help
    You also have to make contact with Facebook in the game. Tab the cog at the upper left screen and press Connect with Facebook.
    I find it strange that this option is not automatically selected.
    It puts a lot of people in disstress (including me once )