Thread: Decoration Deluge in April

Decoration Deluge in April

Playrix may be testing the waters with their Earth Day offering. Will it become the Mother of all offerings? For with this one there is no event tied to it. I don’t know if this is a first or not, but I don’t remember having a Decoration plus T-cash outside of an event. Could be old age memory though. It is not the norm at the very least.

Notice that it is a decoration and you are paying full price for the Tcash. (At least that was how it was for me). It is a pretty special offering!

I don’t fault them at all for having two such offerings in one month. Such offerings are probably the lion’s share of their revenue and they will see if this one goes well. You know, how much will the market bear?

You know me, I can’t resist having another thingie dingie gathering dust in my town, so I did get the fountain one, but so far have resisted the cartoonesque one. With each new pretty ditty there comes an agonizing decision. What am I going to put in storage to make room?

Hi I've purchased Tcash/ decorations outside of a event before, I got the moving castle a long time ago and I think more recently I may of got the yellow submarine the same way... I'm a sucker for a novel decoration lol

Oh my -- I jumped on both of those offers... I will put them where my Easter Bunny village is (after I put it up when we get all r cash from it), r maybe at the zoo... But I Loved both of the decorations -- course I am a sucker too when it comes to decorations
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 04-24-2017 at 08:10 PM.

I'm starting a new township (new phone), and I'll stay away from buying t-cash because it's likely to stop the helicopter movie guy from spawning. I don't like being given the poorer deal because of being a paying player.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    I'm starting a new township (new phone), and I'll stay away from buying t-cash because it's likely to stop the helicopter movie guy from spawning. I don't like being given the poorer deal because of being a paying player.
    That doesn't make much sense, where on Earth did you get that idea? I've bought t-cash and he still comes around.

Bigfoot, if you really want an answer to your question, it might be a good idea to ask a bit more politely, don't you think?

Other players have had this experience and posted here in the forum about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Well it's not true, so no, I do not think that I should be exceedingly polite to someone spreading lies.
    Well lucky you. For you it is a lie, for me a reality. In 3 years I saw him maybe 3 months after a long period without any purchases. As soon as I made a new purchase, lost him again.

DD is right. Many players have reported the same experience in 3 years.
    Last edited by Graylady; 04-26-2017 at 10:28 PM. Reason: clarity

Hi Vuurvl, i've had the same experience way way back when i stopped purchasing tcash, i always had the videos sometimes four or five times a day for amost everyday but when i purchased tcash it did stopped coming. Nowadays i still get them though randomly, sometimes once every few weeks. I got one yesterday out of the blue, lucky me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    That doesn't make much sense, where on Earth did you get that idea? I've bought t-cash and he still comes around.
    Own experience, and the tales of many others. Good for you, that you still get him. Others don't or rarely.

And it actually makes some sense, if you think of it. The movies are advertisements. You pay, you don't get the advertisements anymore, the benefit of an add-free game.