Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earth Day Decoration Prices

Just had the sale and it is good for 3 days.

The more we buy T-cash, the higher the offers we receive. Pink is right though, with higher offers we get more T-cash in the deal. To compare with Laurel's offer, mine is 110 T-cash for 5.49 Cdn Her offer is much much better.

I had the same as Laurel's offer. I fairly frequently purchase tcash.

11.99 for 340 tcash and the tree fountain, 15.99 for 480 tcash and the statue.
    Last edited by Amoria; 04-22-2017 at 03:29 PM.

The decoration packages should be the same price for everyone. I paid 15.00 for a tcash pack once, now i am expected to pay 15 all the time or I miss out. I have plenty of tcash and don't need anymore. I was planning on purchasing both packs just to get the deco's, but I can't afford $38. I just bought one of the easter package deco's less than two weeks ago. I guess what I am trying to say is the decoration packages are too expensive (offers too much tcash). If they were at a reasonable price I would buy all of them and so would more people. I

I got the offer last evening. My offers are 480 for $15.99 USD and/or 340 for $11.99. I just bought one of those Google Play cards yesterday but only a $25 card. Can't afford both with that but I do not really like the one where the animals are holding the world anyway. The other one is pretty but it is the one that only gives 340. But I will probably buy that one.

I noticed the cost for buying the Earth Day decorations vary tremendously. I guess that's because I've bought tcash and others haven't or had rarely done so. I'd really like the decorations and don't want to buy a bunch of tcash, but after seeing the difference I will not purchase the decorations as hoped and am now no longer am interested in ever purchasing tcash again. The significant difference is EXTREMELY unfair.
    These are in US dollars...
    My 'deal'- $15.99 for 480 tcash + animals & earth - $11.99 for 340 tcash + tree
    Another co-op member- $5.49 tcash + animals & earth - $3.99 for 80 tcash + tree
    Another member- $2.99 for 80 tcash + animals & earth - .99 for 60 tcash + tree

Too dear ☹️For me

We are paying Google on Andorid(Apple on Iphones...), not Playrix. Then tehy give Palyrix their cut.

Google varies their prices by country. So the same thing could cost differently based on where you are at.

It is the same with all the games that Google support, not only with this one

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    I had the same as Laurel's offer. I fairly frequently purchase tcash.

11.99 for 340 tcash and the tree fountain, 15.99 for 480 tcash and the statue.
    Yea... That was what mine was too... I thought it was a good deal... I had to "jump on both of them...". The decorations just too cute to pass up... When my Easter village gets put up... Can't wait to put new decorations out, or may put them at the zoo...