Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earth Day Decoration Prices

Earth Day Decoration Prices

My Mom was playing and she told me there were new Earth Day decorations and I fell totally in love with the cow, sheep and chicken holding the earth... it was priced $2900 CLP (around 4,45 USD) so I ran to my tablet to buy it. Sadly, the price on my city was $4300 CLP (around 6,50 USD) and I was totally impressed how a decoration has different prices depending on the user, city, I don't know... is this normal with paid decorations? during the last Easter event we both purchased the boat attraction and the price was the same! so I think I'll pass this time and even if I like the decoration too much, I'm not buying it. It's unfair I have to pay more for the same item. Prices should be standard for all users!

It could depend on the operating system you play. My Dad plays on IOS, me on Android and I always have the feeling I would get the better Deals (I never buy T-Cash). Don't know about Windows Phone but it could be different as well.

What Earth Day decorations? I believe you, but I don't see any in my decorations. I checked the Play Store and am currently. I mean, there was no update I could install. Weird. Maybe it was only for specific systems.

Peggy, I had the 2 sales offer also already (Android, no Update). Tcash plus a fountain, Tcash plus a statue, both with cows, cute. There was also an ingame news announcement then. I guess it comes in waves, like the last sale.

ETA: Last time I also got the offer earlier than the US folks in my Coop; that's what I mean with "waves".
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-22-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Oh, it was one of those t cash sales where you also get a decoration? Well, I was not able to be on the game most of the day today so maybe I missed it. Or, maybe I'll see it offered tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know, _DD_.

Quote Originally Posted by Iskra View Post
    My Mom was playing and she told me there were new Earth Day decorations and I fell totally in love with the cow, sheep and chicken holding the earth... it was priced $2900 CLP (around 4,45 USD) so I ran to my tablet to buy it. Sadly, the price on my city was $4300 CLP (around 6,50 USD) and I was totally impressed how a decoration has different prices depending on the user, city, I don't know... is this normal with paid decorations? during the last Easter event we both purchased the boat attraction and the price was the same! so I think I'll pass this time and even if I like the decoration too much, I'm not buying it. It's unfair I have to pay more for the same item. Prices should be standard for all users!
    Was the Tcash offer the same? I was offered that statue plus 480 Tcash for 15.99 USD.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy77 View Post
    Oh, it was one of those t cash sales where you also get a decoration? Well, I was not able to be on the game most of the day today so maybe I missed it. Or, maybe I'll see it offered tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know, _DD_.
    yes, exactly, and you're welcome, Peggy I didn't pay attention to the time-limit really, and the news were worded a bit like pressuring, but I doubt the sale offer will be there for one day only. The usual 2 days (at least) is in their best interest.

My question is, when did Earth Day become Mother Earth Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Iskra View Post
    Iskra, Welcome to the Forum!

There was some traffic on the Forum quite some time ago that proved that the price of an event offering (decoration plus Tcash) did vary significantly from one user to another. It appeared that users who had frequently bought these offerings paid a higher price for the current offering.

Kind regards,
    Cobalt

I always get different priced offers in both of my games, but, the amount of Tcash included within those differs too. The higher priced offers, always contain more Tcash, than the lower priced offers. I have never yet, been offered the exact same deal, or the same amount of Tcash in my 2 games.