Thread: Selling amethysts

Keefc

Selling amethysts

I am sorry never been on this forum before and please direct me as you see fit. But can someone tell me how to get rid of the these flipping amethyst!!!!!!!!!!' I wasted 159 Ted 150 flipping township cash to try and get rid of this crap tonight because the imbosile developers cannot provide a proper help system. They just stick a township cash figure at the bottom if the gem with no bloody information on what to with it. WHAT USE ARE THE AMETHYSTS.?????? They are worthless?,!! I am so cross.

Hi Keefc

You will need Amethyst for the zoo. Granted, we get more then needed. As they are not taking any room in your barn, just leave them be. You never know when they will add something to the game that will require them. We can't get rid of them anyway.

As for your lost T-cash, report the issue from within the game and ask to be reimburse. Meanwhile, did you activate the confirmation window ? Go to your settings and click on "more settings".

Note: I moved your post to the discussions section as a new thread

Keefc
    Thank you so much Graylady and fir the quick response- I am so annoyed. Can you pkease ad use his I claim fir a reimburse. The problem is, us when you click on help it dies nit indicate what the town pushpin cash go figure at the bottom if the gem dips fur- which us wrong!

Keefc
    Sorry please excuse spell checker! I was say can you please advise how I apply fir a reimburse

Quote Originally Posted by Keefc View Post
    Sorry please excuse spell checker! I was say can you please advise how I apply fir a reimburse
    Click on the cog below your population and then on Report an issue button.

Don't forget to activate the confirmation window to avoid any further unwanted purchases.

Keefc
    Thank you Graylady, will do so! Hope the sinew isn't to bad there- send us sound so we can eas this drought in SA

Keefc
    Sorry snow sorry typing too quick

It is snowing right now and I hope it will stay like that LOL We may get freezing rain later on and I really do not wish that at all. The weather people have a hard time figuring out what we will get as we are right on the border between snow, freezing rain or rain. May end up having the 3 kind which would turn every road, driveway, balcony into an ice rink. Do NOT want that LOL