Thread: Google+ Community

Carol B

Google+ Community

I've started a google+ community so folks can easily add Township players to their own Township circles. This is easier than an add me thread situation where it's mostly hit and miss with google names.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...43320156730686

(If this should have been added to the add me type thread, please move it there and I'm sorry if I was wrong making a thread)

Hi Carol

Good luck with your community

So far, players have been using Google Play Games to find other Township players. Or, they just check friend's friends in Google+.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

malw77
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol B View Post
    I've started a google+ community so folks can easily add Township players to their own Township circles. This is easier than an add me thread situation where it's mostly hit and miss with google names.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...43320156730686

(If this should have been added to the add me type thread, please move it there and I'm sorry if I was wrong making a thread)
    I've just added you, Carol. Great idea!

I Love South Africa
    Quote Originally Posted by malw77 View Post
    I've just added you, Carol. Great idea!
    Hi Mal

I have finally got a new Samsung J5 phone and I've got Google+ and I notice that you are under my Friends Tab.

I have started a new town called I Love South Africa.

Apologies for asking, but how do I tell who is Google+ from Facebook friends?

I hope I can help a load more people now that I've got this Google+ game.

ILSA, in your friends tab, Facebook and Google+ friends are both tan, so you can't tell them apart. Some have requested different colours for each of the friends' systems.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

malw77
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love South Africa View Post
    Hi Mal

I have finally got a new Samsung J5 phone and I've got Google+ and I notice that you are under my Friends Tab.

I have started a new town called I Love South Africa.

Apologies for asking, but how do I tell who is Google+ from Facebook friends?

I hope I can help a load more people now that I've got this Google+ game.
    Hi Carol,

I have you on my friends tab in the game at level 8, town name as you mentioned above. Is this the correct level?

I don't have friends from Facebook, just G+ (beige/brown), and in game (blue). As Pink says, FB and G+ are the same colour, which is a bit confusing.

Look forward to helping you, see you in the game!

Mal 😊

Iceblade
    Last edited by Iceblade; 02-24-2016 at 10:45 AM.