Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: All my animals have disappeared!

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    1st time or 2nd time after 're-stock' ??
    Hi diver, it's "just" two times all in all. 28 animals the first time, this time 40.
    I had already started with my second families when Ksenia told me that yes, it can happen again.

Now I'm gonna wait for the update, then start the third family ... maybe.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Kimberlyn Bryant
    This is the 2nd time it's happened. First my bears, had to replace. Now my bears 4, my storks 4 and my zebra all gone as of this afternoon. They were here this morning when I left for work, but when I checked at lunch gone.

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    All my animals have left the building.

May They Live In Peace
    L.I.P.
    Oh, I'm sorry Cathy, that's got to be so frustrating.

It's weird, with not being able to progress in the zoo at all, other than what had been started before the big blank-out, I keep waiting for my animals to vanish, but so far I've been fortunate. (Note to devs: there needs to be some other way to earn hearts beyond the stores, if it's possible for the stores to blank out as they have -- bugs happen, and I don't mind that, but there needs to be a little redundancy built in, so as not to strand players at a complete standstill -- for weeks.)

I wonder what the common thread is among those of you who lose them: OS? device? a particular alignment of the planets? it doesn't sound as though it's reaching a particular animal population, since people have lost anywhere from one family to several.

Anyway, Cathy, I do hope you'll consider using some of the names you've previously given, as your theme was a fun one, and it would be a shame to lose it to the bug as well. (I'm sure the originals would be honored to have their names carried on. )

Hi Kimberlyn, this has happened to a lot of players. You should report it,
    either within the game over "Report an Issue" or at
    http://support.playrix.com/anonymous_requests/new
    And the update coming this week should fix this bug.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

diver-hloc
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Hi diver, it's "just" two times all in all. 28 animals the first time, this time 40.
    I had already started with my second families when Ksenia told me that yes, it can happen again.

Now I'm gonna wait for the update, then start the third family ... maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyn Bryant View Post
    This is the 2nd time it's happened. First my bears, had to replace. Now my bears 4, my storks 4 and my zebra all gone as of this afternoon. They were here this morning when I left for work, but when I checked at lunch gone.

This.... Really... Sucks.... A**....

Valarie Moss
    Are we supposed to re buy our animals? If so why haven't we been reimbursed the jewels?

diver-hloc
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarie Moss View Post
    Are we supposed to re buy our animals? If so why haven't we been reimbursed the jewels?

They reimbursed you with T-Dollars (about 1400 for my case)... which you could use to buy Jewels or speed up the making of babies animals... just make sure you update the game (which I did last night) before re-stocking your Zoo.