Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Difference Between Township and Township Mobile

Difference Between Township and Township Mobile

I tried to find an answer to this in the forums but was not able to.

Are the Township and Township Mobile games kept separate? It is my understanding that there are two, "Township" for FB and "Township Mobile" for cell phones. Are they kept on separate servers? Meaning, can I play with a player that uses Township in FB when I'm using Township on my cell (aka Township Mobile)?

Thanks in advance!!
    Town Name: Violet Meadows
    Town Level: 61
    Co-op Name: Rocket Power
    Co-op FB Group: Rocket Power Township Co-op
    Friend Code: YVRJ67 - Add me!
    Platform: [Android] Facebook, Google

Hi Alex, Township for FB is a totally different game and is no longer supported. It hasn't been supported for well over a year.

Township has just recently been released on PC for Windows 8.1 & up and I am assuming that this is exactly the same as the Windows mobile version. Township is also available for Mac.
    Only ios, Android & Kindle are compatible.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Thank you Pink!!

I thought I could link my game to my iPhone via FB, is that not possible? I clicked on the Link to Facebook button in the game settings but don't know how to get the game into my phone. Can anyone help with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Parselmooth View Post
    I thought I could link my game to my iPhone via FB, is that not possible? I clicked on the Link to Facebook button in the game settings but don't know how to get the game into my phone. Can anyone help with that?
    Hi, not knowing on what you are playing right now, it is hard to tell you if you can play the same town on your iPhone. Did you install the game on your phone? After doing the tutorial, did you connect it to the same Facebook account you use for your original town ?

Give us more details please.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I haven't done anything other than connect the game to FB on the settings page. I can't see any other instructions so I haven't done the tutorial. Currently playing on iPad. Thx for the reply.

If you are playing on MAC OS, you cannot have the same town on your iPhone. If you have IOS (Tablet), it should work.

Thomas

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    If you are playing on MAC OS, you cannot have the same town on your iPhone. If you have IOS (Tablet), it should work.

Thomas
    My Mac OS town connects fine with Facebook and I can use my mole avatar. Until quite recently I could also connect to facebook with my iOS game and also employ the mole but I cannot seem to do this anymore. I have followed all the game instructions for connecting the iOS game to Facebook but to no avail. Has anyone any solutions?

Also some of my FB friends are not showing up on my Mac OS game friends list. It was suggested that I may have too many friends but the town hall says I have 216 and I though the limit was 300? Can anyone explain?
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 223) A877VE iOS (level 82)

Quote Originally Posted by Parselmooth View Post
    I haven't done anything other than connect the game to FB on the settings page. I can't see any other instructions so I haven't done the tutorial. Currently playing on iPad. Thx for the reply.
    Ok, as you are playing on iPad, you should be able to play the same game on both devices. Try this : disconnect your iPhone game from Facebook temporarily, do all the tutorial on your phone. Once the tutorial is done, connect Township to Facebook. At this point, the game will ask you which town you want to keep, the new one or the old one. BE VERY CAREFUL on which button you click.

If this will not work, another player using iOS and familiar with syncing 2 devices will have to help you.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi guys. I have been playing Township for a while now. I am on level 36. I have been using my Google ID on my phone. Just discovered today that the game was available for download through Windows Store, on my windows 10 pc. Trying to play the game using my google ID.... Not working. Any suggestions, please? Anyone?