Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions about the Dealer in City Market

Hi Thanh Le: the Mafia guy buys jewelry at 1 to 2 Tcash per order; however, his orders usually come back-to-back - 3 to 4 orders in a row. I finally got my Jewelry Store XP upgraded from 95% to 100% like Graylady and find the large XP amounts very helpful in leveling up.

I love the Mafia guy - he pays off extremely well and no effort on my part except purchasing jewelry from the Dealer when necessary.

Thanh Le
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Thanh Le: the Mafia guy buys jewelry at 1 to 2 Tcash per order; however, his orders usually come back-to-back - 3 to 4 orders in a row. I finally got my Jewelry Store XP upgraded from 95% to 100% like Graylady and find the large XP amounts very helpful in leveling up.

I love the Mafia guy - he pays off extremely well and no effort on my part except purchasing jewelry from the Dealer when necessary.
    Thanks Nana!

I'm buying Ores from the Dealer at this time to upgrade my factories.

I have another question: is it worth to upgrade all the factories to 50% reduction time? The most demand products from the trains are products from Snack Factory, Sugar Factory, Bakery and Dairy Factory. The last factory that I built was Paper factory, and I can build up to Candy factory. Are those factories (from Ice cream to Shoe factories) worth the efforts?

Thanks!

Hi ThanhLe: the first 4 factories you list are by far the most important ones to speed up first - at every level the demand on them continues and grows. As to the other factories only you can really judge where you are feeling the pressure most at your current level. They are all worth speeding up at some point. Use your best judgment is my only advice.

Woltra
    Hi Cathy purr - I smile each time I see your sweet kitty face pop up in my game, thank you for friending me!

Since yesterday the dealer on the City Market doesn't offer no more 20% discount for a 10 days period. Will that change when I pay the full price for just one day?

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Since yesterday the dealer on the City Market doesn't offer no more 20% discount for a 10 days period. Will that change when I pay the full price for just one day?
    That's my experience from 2 days ago: Yes.

I believe he got confused (hope just once) when Playrix changed/deleted the former reduction for the 10 days by using 4 onetime-coupons. Thumbs down on that.

DD, I really hope that you are right. After all, towncash isn't easy to earn. Unless you pay real mony for it. Omly twice a day mr. Woddy Allen is appearing, and only gives TC 3 or 4 times out of 10. And the mearchant is really neede.

Mafia guy (officially called Don Picone) typically gives 1 or 2 tcash per order.

I won't give him ingots for 1 or 2 tcash. Like a lot of others, I've never built the jeweler, but I do sometimes get jewelry from House of Luck. I use those to fill Mafia Guy orders when I can, otherwise I dump him.

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    DD, I really hope that you are right. ...
    As I said: I tested it, and told you the result.
    I even posted an ingame mail in my Coop about it, when I was sure the discount for the 10 days was back when/with buying the 1 day-offer.
    When you say Woody Allan... he has changed to someone else, quite some time ago. Does that mean you are playing on Windows? If so, I will add: I play on Android tablet. No guarantee for a different OS.

I think the video guy on mobile is meant to look like Steven Spielberg.