Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions about the Dealer in City Market

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanh Le

Questions about the Dealer in City Market

1/ Is it worth to spend 90 T-cash for 10 days of services? (I usually buy 9 ores every 2 hours from the dealer)

2/ When the Dealer's 10 days is over, the price to hire him again is 10% discount (81 T-Cash for 10 days). If I don't take the 10% discount, will I receive another chance to hire him for 10% less or even more?

Thanks!

Hi Thanh Le

After you've hired the Dealer a first time, you can get him with 20% off, which means that 90 T-cash for 10 days become 72 T-cash for 10 days. We have a window of about 2 hours to hire him back with the reduced price. After that we have to pay the full price. You can always hire him just for 1 day at the regular price just to get the 20% reduction for the 10 days.

I love the Dealer. He is worth every T-cash he cost. I buy a lot of mining tools with coins and rare ore (like platinum). I buy all the jewels I sell to the mafia man : this alone pay completely for the dealer. I can always buy all those hard to get or long to do products for my plane or those HOT products for the Zoo.

Thanh Le
    Thanks Graylady!

I hired him 3 times but I only received 10% discount price (81 T-cash) each time I tried to hire him again. (I play on Window phone) *Sad*

And I am trying to get 90 T-cash within 10 days so I can hire him again and again.

What is all about the jewels that you sold to the mafia? Is he giving you T-cash?
    Last edited by Thanh Le; 10-01-2015 at 10:52 PM.

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanh Le View Post
    Thanks Graylady!

I hired him 3 times but I only received 10% discount price (81 T-cash) each time I tried to hire him again. (I play on Window phone) *Sad*

And I am trying to get 90 T-cash within 10 days so I can hire him again and again.

What is all about the jewels that you sold to the mafia? Is he giving you T-cash?
    Hi Thanh Le, as Graylady said, hiring the dealer is well worth it, even if the putting out that much Tcash makes you gulp a bit. as it did me at first.

I don't know how it works in the Widows Mobile version, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the discount offer is made no matter how long you hire him for, so, after hiring him for 1 day (12 Tcash), I was offered to hire him at the discount for 10 days (72 Tcash), which made it 84 Tcash for 11 days (just 7.6/day), rather than paying the full 90 to get started.

Of course your numbers are different, but, if it offers a discount even after one day, this may be the overall cheapest way to hire him.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanh Le View Post
    Hello Than Le,

this of course has also something to do with your current level.
    If you have for example not established the Jewelry Store by now,
    it could well be that "Mafia" guy isn't asking you about jewels at all.

Otherwise yes, you get T-cash for selling jewels you bought from the Dealer.
    Adds up quite nicely over the time.
    I'd hire him just because of that.

Woltra
    Hi Cathy purr - I smile each time I see your sweet kitty face pop up in my game, thank you for friending me!

OH !! I did not know about the difference in sale price Sorry..

Even at that price it is a good deal anyway. I would keep hiring him

Thanh Le
    Thanks Cathy Purr and SuzyD!

Maybe the Window version only offers 10% discount. I still don't have the Zoo and I asked Kuen Pham about it and she said Window phone will always update slower than iOS or Android

About the Jewelry store, I think it is available at level 52 or 54. I'm 40 right now so the only way to get T-cash is helping neighboors to receive clovers and play the House of Luck. Sometimes I got lucky to pick the 20 T-cash chest (1 out of 10 chests)

Thanks again for helping me to know about the Dealer and the Mafia!

Thanh Le
    I just hit level 40 and receive an order that requires 2 Copper and 2 Silver ingots in exchange for 800xp + 1 T-cash. I don't know if that guy is the Mafia you told me, Graylady.

Chiosnic
    It is the Mafia guy. Until you get to the level with the Jewellery Store, he will only ask for ingots. At level 40 I think you have better things to do with your ingots, but it is your choice. Most of us cancel/cancelled the ingot only orders.

When you get to the Jewellery Store level you will get a mixture of jewellery only and jewellery plus ingot orders, no ingot only orders.

Be patient and in a few more levels you will be happy to see him!