Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: building time in zoo

Jasmine Murphy
    I have this issue too. I am playing on my mac and i got the zoo yesterday, the bears were all fine and i had 2 bears breed. The shop thing seems to be fine and skips right. But the flamingo has been building now for almost 24 hours and i still have 5 left, and the drink shack has 2.5 hours and has been building for about 18??? any light any help?? xx

Joseph P
    I just got the Halloween update. Does anyone know if this update corrected the build time issues at the zoo? The zoo doesn't seem to be decorated gift Halloween so I don't know if the problem is corrected and I am reluctant to start building

Joseph P

Answered my own question

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph P View Post
    I just got the Halloween update. Does anyone know if this update corrected the build time issues at the zoo? The zoo doesn't seem to be decorated gift Halloween so I don't know if the problem is corrected and I am reluctant to start building
    The Halloween update didn't correct the build time issues. I decided to clear some land and timing stopped when I closed the game. Followed the previous advice and left the game open as I went to bed. This morning the land was cleared. But I shouldn't have to leave the game running all night.

Joseph P
    Twenty hours ago I started to clear land in the zoo (a 9 our task). I have gotten two notices that it is done but it still has one hour forty minutes. Please fix the issue! It has been going one since almost the beginning of the zoo.

Joseph P
    Another update and still no fix of the timing issues at the zoo. Improvements to the zoo are of no interest if construction takes forever or if you have to leave the game open the entire time. I'm leaving the zoo until an update states the timing issues are fixed.

Francl27
    Ditto and it affects the shops too Having to play a full day to have something built = NOT fun. I've sent several tickets and all I hear is that they are aware of the issue, but no fix...

leo1962
    Far too many bugs plague Township.

Adrianahofstad
    Since the servers are changed I do not have any problem.
    What kind of bugs are you talking about?
    And I do not mean the always around individual problems a single player might have but the bugs every person commonly has.

musicalia65
    Leo you must report any problem or bug you have to playrix people. They always have solved mine.

leo1962
    Quote Originally Posted by musicalia65 View Post
    Leo you must report any problem or bug you have to playrix people. They always have solved mine.
    I have, but it is a consistent problem. I am sick of beta testing their game application. I cannot be bothered anymore.