Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: building time in zoo

Robin Swarts

building time in zoo

The time to build a building or enclosure doesnt seem to progress when i close the game. It does this with penquin atm. Anyone else with the same issue?

NorthSwan
    Hi Robin

I'm not having the exact problem as yours, but when I'm in my zoo the time on my Township stops, such as waiting for a helicoptor or crops to grow. Very odd, isn't it. Maybe we're stuck in time-loop? *grins*

Cheers
    Swanny

Xeowulf
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Swarts View Post
    The time to build a building or enclosure doesnt seem to progress when i close the game. It does this with penquin atm. Anyone else with the same issue?
    I don't always see this happen, and it hasn't been until recently that I have, but I've definitely noticed it, and it's annoying (seeing as I don't feel like leaving the game open to my zoo for the several hours it takes to build an enclosure). I don't know what's caused this to start happening, but I hope it gets fixed soon!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSwan View Post
    Hi Robin

I'm not having the exact problem as yours, but when I'm in my zoo the time on my Township stops, such as waiting for a helicoptor or crops to grow. Very odd, isn't it. Maybe we're stuck in time-loop? *grins*

Cheers
    Swanny
    Hi NorthSwan

Playrix is aware of the timer glitch with the helicopter while we are in the zoo. This will be corrected with the next update.

I have not notice such a problem with the crops though. Maybe you could report it in case they are not aware of that one.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Xeowulf View Post
    I don't always see this happen, and it hasn't been until recently that I have, but I've definitely noticed it, and it's annoying (seeing as I don't feel like leaving the game open to my zoo for the several hours it takes to build an enclosure). I don't know what's caused this to start happening, but I hope it gets fixed soon!
    Hi Xeowulf

Please report the issue. Playrix has to know who is affected by it. The more devices and OS involved, the more info it gives them about the update that will be necessary.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Joseph P
    I am having the same issue with Zoo expansion timing. I started the penguin habitat yesterday (a 14 hour project, I believe). After eight hours sleep and a couple hours awake it still shows 12+ hours left. Please help as I can't keep my Kindle open all night.

Xeowulf
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Xeowulf

Please report the issue. Playrix has to know who is affected by it. The more devices and OS involved, the more info it gives them about the update that will be necessary.
    I reported it and then checked here to see if anyone else was having the same issue.

Francl27
    Yep. Second enclosure so far. Started with the lion one for me... now I'm building the hippo one... should have been done a day ago... still got 3 hours on it... It's extremely frustrating

Joseph P

Going on 40 hours for the penguin habitat

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph P View Post
    I am having the same issue with Zoo expansion timing. I started the penguin habitat yesterday (a 14 hour project, I believe). After eight hours sleep and a couple hours awake it still shows 12+ hours left. Please help as I can't keep my Kindle open all night.
    That penguin habitat I started Thursday evening still has 3.5 hours as of Saturday morning 9:45 CST. The 4D theater I started at the same time (a 24 hour project) still has 13.5 hours. I think I'll forget the zoo for now.

pam1500pa
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph P View Post
    I've had all kinds of timing issues, with the zoo and the market in the main township. I reported the problems, and some have been fixed, but in the meantime I had some success leaving the game running, but not the Kindle. From the game, instead of tapping the home key, I just turned off the device, then plugged it into the charger or whatever. Not ideal, since I couldn't use the Kindle for anything else, but some of the timing issues were bypassed.