Thread: event ornaments

event ornaments

thank you so much for your support.

i am very sorry i couldn't change the special easter ornaments till the end of this event.

i didn't want to exchange rabbit cash to the nomal coins instead.

why don't you let us have chance to buy the special ornaments, even if it were one day.

again, i am very sorry and disappointed i waste the rabbit cash and i couldn't get special ornaments.

i hope i will have enough time to get the ornaments after the events finished.

sincerely yours
    tomoko

I'm sorry you missed out on the ornaments, but we did have 9 days to purchase them...and Playrix sent us all a reminder when we had just 24 hours left. Use this mistake to help you plan better when the next event comes up.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

As Laurel said, the special decorations were available from the very beginning of the event. This is the same for all special decorations associated with events. Normally, the decorations are purchased using coins & Tcash, this time, we were given the opportunity to earn bunny cookies to enable us to purchase the decorations.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

am I misunderstanding something? I could still buy the special deco with tcash = rounding off the bunny cookies, if I didn't have enough.
    Any different deco meant? (maybe I've forgotten it already? )