Thread: searching bugs

Exclamation searching bugs

Hi theres a bug in our game.
    we have started a new co-op but when someone search its name our co-op is not showing among the co-ops on search window. can you fix that or maybe tell me why its happening for us?
    Last edited by roya; 04-17-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Hi Roya, is your co-op's name very popular? Currently we cannot search beyond the first page of co-ops with the same name. If this is the case, the player wanting to join your co-op should befriend a member of your co-op. That way, they can then visit that friend's town and join the co-op from there.

Also, is the player wanting to join your co-op on the same operating system? Windows & Mac are entirely separate from all other operating systems. Those playing on Android, Kindle & iOS can join the same co-op.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Hi Roya, is your co-op's name very popular? Currently we cannot search beyond the first page of co-ops with the same name. If this is the case, the player wanting to join your co-op should befriend a member of your co-op. That way, they can then visit that friend's town and join the co-op from there.

Also, is the player wanting to join your co-op on the same operating system? Windows & Mac are entirely separate from all other operating systems. Those playing on Android, Kindle & iOS can join the same co-op.

Hope this helps.
    Thank you I think thats because of the name its a popular one maybe I start another one