Thread: Decoration Finder, Pause & Undo Button

Decoration Finder, Pause & Undo Button

1. I'd like to request a way to locate decorations in the tank. Sometimes they fall behind another item when they are first dropped or I just can't find one for whatever reason. Maybe in the store it could show an item as purchased with the option to find it in the tank that we are currently in or something similar.
    2. Is there a way to pause or hide the fish while decorating the tanks? Sometimes their thought bubbles block my view when I'm moving things around. I also manage to tap on them by mistake which switches to the edit name/sell button.
    3. My final idea is an undo button when moving an item in the tank. I am always grabbing the wrong item and moving it by mistake. An undo last change would help me out and maybe some other people too!
    Thanks!

Hello coCoJo! These are really wonderful ideas The way we decorate our aquariums certainly could do with some improvement. I will make sure to forward your ideas to the development team!

Thank you so much!

These are great ideas! These improvements in game play would be helpful and make decorating more fun.