Thread: Barn inventory

Barn inventory

As I increase in levels and gain access to new crops, I have found it challenging at times to remember which crops I have none of when checking the crops tab at the barn. The tab only shows which crops you have on hand. As I'm deciding what to plant in my fields it would be great to be able to go to the crops tab in the barn and see greyed-out images of those crops that I have access to but have none in inventory (with a zero underneath it to be consistent with the other on-hand crops). So, for example, if I'm out of cotton, strawberries and rubber, I would see those crops greyed out and immediately know at a glance that I have none of those and might want to plant them. Currently, I look at what I have and think to myself, "What am I missing?". I suppose to be consistent, you would want to apply this same principle to the other tabs (factory products, tools, ingots), but the crops is the one that would be most useful to me. Thanks for considering this idea!

Instead of using your barn, tap on an empty field. You can then scroll thru all the crops and how many crop of each crop you have in your barn.

Banned
    So you want to see crops in your barn you don't have??? That sounds a bit strange.

hi sumbuddy,

this would be useful and has been asked before, esp. as we have the Zero display already: at the dealer, when he's not sleeping.
    Until the Devs consider it - IF they do; remember they don't want to make it easy for us, although we don't always agree with their decisions - Laurel's advice might help you best for a quick check.
    But apart from zero, I also check where I need more than the usual (desired) stock of ~ 5, cos some products seem to be required always and everywhere.
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-14-2017 at 10:08 AM.

Another way to see your zero inventory is , when Raja is there to help you ar when u are making a request to your coop fellows (once per hour / 3 hours)

Thanks for all your responses, those are good alternatives as well!

Quote Originally Posted by SumbuddyStopMe View Post
    As I increase in levels and gain access to new crops, I have found it challenging at times to remember which crops I have none of when checking the crops tab at the barn. The tab only shows which crops you have on hand. As I'm deciding what to plant in my fields it would be great to be able to go to the crops tab in the barn and see greyed-out images of those crops that I have access to but have none in inventory (with a zero underneath it to be consistent with the other on-hand crops). So, for example, if I'm out of cotton, strawberries and rubber, I would see those crops greyed out and immediately know at a glance that I have none of those and might want to plant them. Currently, I look at what I have and think to myself, "What am I missing?". I suppose to be consistent, you would want to apply this same principle to the other tabs (factory products, tools, ingots), but the crops is the one that would be most useful to me. Thanks for considering this idea!
    If you plant at least one row of each crop, as I do, then you will always have some if everything And if you leave all of those crops in the field until you need them, you don't have to worry about having enough room in your barn for all of them. What I do is leave all of the crops in the field, and harvest them as I need them, and immediately replant what I've used, so I will never be out of anything. Hope that helps