Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Event Gone?

Easter Update started but then disappeared! :(

The Easter update started for me and I was at the final level on the first stage. I stopped playing and when I came back later that day the Easter bunny was leaving and said the event was over. How do I get the event back??

Same with me. Already contacted Support, but so far no answer, so very interested in an answer, too!

Can't wait to hear what they say. Hope you get a reply before the event is over!

Quote Originally Posted by Hackmur View Post
    The Easter update started for me and I was at the final level on the first stage. I stopped playing and when I came back later that day the Easter bunny was leaving and said the event was over. How do I get the event back??
    Have you tried clearing the data on your game? Sometimes that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERTOWN View Post
    Have you tried clearing the data on your game? Sometimes that helps!
    Thank you! How do I clear the data?

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaE View Post
    Thank you! How do I clear the data?
    Go to settings, applications, manage applications, then find township in the list. There will be an option of clearing cache. If you clear data it will clear your game and possibly start from the beginning but if you are connected through Facebook or game circle, it will continue your game where you left off. Just make sure you reconnect once you are back in your game.

I hope that helps!

Nessun evento pasquale :-(

Unfortunately thats not possible with IPhone... So, I'm still waiting for Support to reply, but thanks all the same!

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaE View Post
    Unfortunately thats not possible with IPhone... So, I'm still waiting for Support to reply, but thanks all the same!
    I'm sure there is still some way to clear data and cache for I phone..have you tried googling it to find information? Might be helpful.

Spring Event Gone?

I'm playing on Android on my phone. Today I noticed I had another update available. Against my better judgement, I updated the game. After the update, the event was gone. I was in the 3rd session of the event. I even noticed when I watched a video, it didn't give me the option to watch two videos like it had the last few days.

Is it just me or did this happen to anyone else?