Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black rectangles and now this! Nursery issue, LOL! 8145 days for a baby penguin???

clw

Black rectangles and now this! Nursery issue, LOL! 8145 days for a baby penguin???

Well, I was one with the black rectangles all over the zoo off and on. I have to close out of the app for them to go away and I never know when they might appear again. But this time after closing out and the rectangles were gone, I checked the nursery where I have a baby penguin and the timer says: 8145D 2H! LOL! I think it was suppose to be only 15 hours. I hope that corrects itself! I'm not waiting over 22 years for this baby penguin! LOL! I am on an iPad Air with iOS 9.0.1 and I guess soon to be 9.0.2! I did close the app down again and reopened and it was still 8145 D and 2 H for this baby penguin.

Has anyone else seen this type of thing in the game? If so how did it get fixed? Thanks for your time.
    Connie

UPDATE: Well, my baby penguin only took the 15 hours is was suppose to. It had arrived this morning.
    Last edited by clw; 10-02-2015 at 07:07 PM.

krisy0731
    My game has black squares all over it ...I restarted ant it was OK for a few hours....

clw
    Quote Originally Posted by krisy0731 View Post
    My game has black squares all over it ...I restarted ant it was OK for a few hours....
    Thanks, and yes, I have to completely close out of the game daily to get rid of the black rectangles.

Hi clw.

I also play on iPad Air 9.0.2 and have not had one single issue - no black rectangles, no faulty timers, no disappearing animals. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling your game?
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Sandy
    What device do you play on? It helps us to know re giving advice or sending you in a better direction.

Sandy: clw plays on iPad Air. Krisy doesn't mention what her device is.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Danno820
    I'm on an iPad Air as you can see from my signature. I have seen the black rectangles and yesterday I started breeding my first baby hippo. When I went to check on his progress, timer said 8143 days, 21 hours. Woke up this morning expecting to see a new baby hippo because it's now been almost 24 hours. Timer says 8143 days, 11 hours. Guess it's time to check in with the help team.

clw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi clw.

I also play on iPad Air 9.0.2 and have not had one single issue - no black rectangles, no faulty timers, no disappearing animals. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling your game?
    No I haven't done that. I need to try that. I have only closed out of it and reopened. Thanks for the reminder.

clw
    I trust if I delete this game on my iPad Air and do NOT delete it from Game Center that when I reinstall it I will not lose my progress in the game. I love this game but I have invested far too much money in it over the last year to delete it and start over. So is deleting it safe and I won't lose any of my game progress?

Sorry, clw, but I am not a tech - just a commenter like you, so I cannot give any assurances. I think you will be fine - I have deleted and reinstalled in the past with no issue. You have to use your own best judgment. If you lose progress in any way, tech support can get it back for you.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air