Thread: Unlimited play

Unlimited play

This morning I allowed myself to play one level before getting ready for work. I beat the level and since it was level 7 of the first round of the Easter special I received a bunch of rewards. One of which was unlimited play for an hour that started immediately. Since I had to go to work I didn't get to take advantage of it. It seems like I should have been able to pick when the hour started. Maybe this can be fix for future prizes.

Hi there! Thank you for your idea, and I'm sorry you didn't get to enjoy your free play. This issue has been discussed often, but unfortunately at the moment no such changes are planned for the next update. However, you can be sure that there'll be more unlimited lives in the rewards for the event, so you can time your play in a way that lets you fully enjoy your prize

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hi there! This issue has been discussed often, but unfortunately at the moment no such changes are planned for the next update.
    Hi Nataly,

this change has also been asked for very often, and I find Playrix' decision here "unfortunate" indeed for the players. Now it would be very helpful to get a convincing reason for it?

Because as a mere player, I can't find one myself (apart from unfriendly assumptions)...

And btw, I assume it's the same for Fishdom?

I'm wondering how we time our play to be able to enjoy the infinite lives. The two times I've earned them, I had no idea they were part of the prize. I also had no idea that they timed out while I wasn't playing. I'm a new player, so is there something I've missed? How do I plan my play time to make full use of the infinite lives?