Thread: Special Events, Holidays or Limited Edition Decorations

Special Events, Holidays or Limited Edition Decorations

I'm suggesting that people on higher levels should receive more of the bonuses. Someone who's on level 10 gets (15) of the bonus ( eggs in this case) Someone who on level 567 gets the same amount (15) when it takes us all day or several days to get through one board even with boosters esp if the oil spill takes them before you can use them. I just don't see the fair play here. It's really heartbreaking these cute decorations and the cost of them in eggs is sad for you loyal long time players on your high levels. I buy diamonds all the time but I can't afford to buy them every day. It's just not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Birdy View Post
    I'm suggesting that people on higher levels should receive more of the bonuses. Someone who's on level 10 gets (15) of the bonus ( eggs in this case) Someone who on level 567 gets the same amount (15) when it takes us all day or several days to get through one board even with boosters esp if the oil spill takes them before you can use them. I just don't see the fair play here. It's really heartbreaking these cute decorations and the cost of them in eggs is sad for you loyal long time players on your high levels. I buy diamonds all the time but I can't afford to buy them every day. It's just not fair.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I do not think I will get even one fish as I am stuck on level 521. I earn a spectacular 4 eggs today.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Graylady -- u gave me a chuckle this morning when I read "just a player, not Playrix staff" Guess, from what I read on some of the other post, that indeed needed to b put out there... What a hoot!
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Graylady -- u gave me a chuckle this morning when I read "just a player, not Playrix staff" Guess, from what I read on some of the other post, that indeed needed to b put out there... What a hoot!
    Hi Sweet

I much prefer giving you a chuckle then what I have been receiving at times LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Sweet

I much prefer giving you a chuckle then what I have been receiving at times LOL
    I do want to thank u, Nana, Pink and the many others who r such a help to the moderators... Also, "keeping the seat warm" (so to speak), when we have been in-between moderators... Y'all's contributions, knowledge of the game, etc. r appreciated...