Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Boosts?

Extra Help

Is there something wrong with my game? I have bombs, rainbow blasts, etc. that showed up in my game in at the end of last week. I'm not complaining at all (very helpful). The amount seems to show up differently at the end of each level-like over 100 of each.

Free Boosts?

Have we been given free boosts? My game has been crazy since I'm guessing the end of last week. I get the free spin per day. However, I also have been given hundreds of boosts to use in each level if I want to use them. I have hundreds of bombs, rainbow blasts, and dynomite/rainbow blasts to use each level. It seems each time I finish a level the number changes. I'm not complaining at all. I love them, but just curious as to how I got them??? Anyone else with the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by JMRoses View Post
    Have we been given free boosts? My game has been crazy since I'm guessing the end of last week. I get the free spin per day. However, I also have been given hundreds of boosts to use in each level if I want to use them. I have hundreds of bombs, rainbow blasts, and dynomite/rainbow blasts to use each level. It seems each time I finish a level the number changes. I'm not complaining at all. I love them, but just curious as to how I got them??? Anyone else with the same issue?
    Hundreds? Wow, no I never had that happen... I guess if I spent "hundreds of dollars" I would have them (LOL). Maybe u hit the GardenScapes Mega Jackpot? And not the one on that wheel either...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Hundreds? Wow, no I never had that happen... I guess if I spent "hundreds of dollars" I would have them (LOL). Maybe u hit the GardenScapes Mega Jackpot? And not the one on that wheel either...
    I currently have 162 bombs, 192 rainbow blasts, & 108 rainbow blasts/dynomite. I have no clue as to how I got them! Can you even buy them in the game? I can't even look to see if you can. I know you can buy the play money.

Lol, sounds like a lucky glitch! And to think I was feeling good about having 50 of each! Nice one!

Wish I had hundreds of boosts!!

I currently have 162 bombs, 192 rainbow blasts, & 108 rainbow blasts/dynomite. I have no clue as to how I got them! Can you even buy them in the game? I can't even look to see if you can. I know you can buy the play money.
    Wow again... Yes, u can "purchase them," win them on the wheel, get them as awards, etc. U most have hit a lucky glitch as Obtuse said... Not sure, but as far as I know no one else has had this "lucky" problem

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Wow again... Yes, u can "purchase them," win them on the wheel, get them as awards, etc. U most have hit a lucky glitch as Obtuse said... Not sure, but as far as I know no one else has had this "lucky" problem
    Yep, I actually wondered if I pushed the wrong button and made a purchase. Then, I realized I didn't give any info. to pay, so that didn't happen. Now I have over 200 bombs and rainbow blasts and over 150 dynomite/rainbow combs. The number changes on its own. I feel kind of bad about it really.

Yep, I actually wondered if I pushed the wrong button and made a purchase. Then, I realized I didn't give any info. to pay, so that didn't happen. Now I have over 200 bombs and rainbow blasts and over 150 dynomite/rainbow combs. The number changes on its own. I feel kind of bad about it really.
    Well, at least u were honest in posting this, as most people would not have... Maybe the angels just smiled upon u? Good luck and happy gaming... With all those boosters u should b able to "rack up" on those coveted stars...

Same here! Hundreds of boosters that keep changing/charging on their own, since yesterday.

No complaints guys! Leave it as it is, please