Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: "Hot" Changes at Midnight

coljoy
    Quote Originally Posted by cpwcs View Post
    It makes sense only if you visit your zoo rarely, otherwise hot items are always advantegous
    Yes, I agree. My main goal for the zoo shops is to increase hearts so I can advance to the next zoo level and hot items give you more hearts per hour etc. I mean time wise I get more hearts faster using hot items. I may be able to get 16 hearts for each hot item every 55 minutes and only get 8 hearts for a regular item every 75 minutes. But, my goal is not making money with the zoo....it's advancing levels so I agree.

coljoy
    Quote Originally Posted by YorkieLass View Post
    I've been using a mixture of both the hot items and non- hot items that pay more each day.....this can mean only one thing......I'm learning strategy. !!
    I do the same because I run out of hot items to fill the baskets at times and it's better to have the baskets filled with something even if they aren't all hot items. Just depends how much I have of what or what my other goals are. Many times I've had hot items be the same item I need to fill a plane or train order. If my priority is to get building supplies to finish a community building then I don't use them as hot items...I use them for other goals.

Chic121
    Coljoy and Yorkie

I'm the same as you..... I use a mixture ...... And as I said earlier.... I'm not in it for the money or to finish first or rush the process...

I want to enjoy the zoo... Not end up with nothing left to do till the next phase comes out ..... :-)

coljoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic121 View Post
    Coljoy and Yorkie

I'm the same as you..... I use a mixture ...... And as I said earlier.... I'm not in it for the money or to finish first or rush the process...

I want to enjoy the zoo... Not end up with nothing left to do till the next phase comes out ..... :-)