Thread: A HUGE THANK YOU to the devs and admin!

Itswtvr

A HUGE THANK YOU to the devs and admin!

As the title suggests, I'd like to thank the devs and the admin (Ksenia, Kuen, Liza and Dmitry) for their work on the zoo. The animals are exquisite and the zoo itself is beautiful. You have far exceeded any expectations any of us could have had for the zoo. The attention to detail, the funny animations, the entire thought process that went into designing and creating the "game within a game" zoo, is brilliant. I cannot thank you enough for listening to us and implementing some of our requests into the game. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

P.S. I don't know if it's proper protocol in Russian culture to name pets after people but some of my animals will be named in your honor lol

Quote Originally Posted by Itswtvr View Post
    As the title suggests, I'd like to thank the devs and the admin (Ksenia, Kuen, Liza and Dmitry) for their work on the zoo. The animals are exquisite and the zoo itself is beautiful. You have far exceeded any expectations any of us could have had for the zoo. The attention to detail, the funny animations, the entire thought process that went into designing and creating the "game within a game" zoo, is brilliant. I cannot thank you enough for listening to us and implementing some of our requests into the game. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    It's, in total agreement! I just love the Zoo and everything about it. Will keep me busy now as I build the area around it. Thank you to all who worked on this. I am enjoying it very much.
    P.S. I don't know if it's proper protocol in Russian culture to name pets after people but some of my animals will be named in your honor lol
    BlueBird77
    Level 109
    iPad, IPad Mini
    C48X53

Very strange! Where did my post go? Lol. Anyway, I also want to thank everyone who worked on the Zoo. Enjoying it very much. Lots of fun!
    BlueBird77
    Level 109
    iPad, IPad Mini
    C48X53

Chic121
    I did do a big thank you yesterday in my observations post, but I certainly have no hesitation following Its and BlueBird to send a heartfelt "Thank you" again to The Devs, Kuen, Liza, Kseenia and Dmitry..... The Zoo has met everything you told us it would be and its easy to see now why it took so long to come to fruition... I would also like to give a thank you to Graylady..... She continues tirelessly to be there for everyone and her help is immense ...... The Zoo is a great addition to keep us all busy..... :-)

YorkieLass
    Thankyou from me too, for all the reasons everyone else has mentioned.I know we moan and groan at times too, but we love you really..!!

You ought to be well proud of yourselves.

( morning Chic btw )

Hey guys,

Your genuine excitement is priceless!

We appreciate your feedback very much and will be sure to pass it along to our dev team It's been a long way, but it is definitely paying off now. We'll try to keep up the good work and bring you even more positive changes!
    Last edited by Kuen Pham; 09-25-2015 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Itswtvr View Post

Itswtvr,

This has totally cracked us up. If you do this, please send me some screenshots! Or, if you need the names, just send me a pm. We will work this out!

malw77
    Add me to the list too! You've done a great job on the zoo, it's an excellent update, and congrats all round! I don't want to rush things too much but can't wait to get my giraffe family, I love them! I can see more late nights and a lot less work being done in the next few weeks! Ah well, why not? 👍👌👏🐧🐒🐆🐼

malw77
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hey guys,

Your genuine excitement is priceless!

We appreciate your feedback very much and will be sure to pass it along to our dev team It's been a long way, but it is definitely paying off now. We'll try to keep up the good work and bring you even more positive changes!
    Hi Kuen,

I bet you're relieved that the feedback is pretty much positive after some of the negative stuff you get thrown at you! I'm very happy that you and the rest of the admins can bask in a little glory for a change! You can never please everyone, but that's human nature, unfortunately. Well done guys! 👏👍👌

Quote Originally Posted by malw77 View Post
    Hi Kuen,

I bet you're relieved that the feedback is pretty much positive after some of the negative stuff you get thrown at you! I'm very happy that you and the rest of the admins can bask in a little glory for a change! You can never please everyone, but that's human nature, unfortunately. Well done guys!
    We are so relieved! We've been caught up in a wave of bad luck for some time, and it feels so good to be back on track and bring you guys something fresh and fun. We are planning to keep it up! (hopefully, our server provider won't fail us )