Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm bored so I will give you my tips for free

And practice only makes perfect if you know what you're practicing. So, hundreds of people who post on here and on YouTube videos are just crying? Obviously the game is only easy to people who are already experts at the game. Any game gets too easy once you reach a certain level of expertise with it. But like I said practice only makes perfect if you have a practice plan. Sports teams, bands, businesses don't just randomly practice. They have a plan of action. I can just run around with my football team practicing all day with no playbook. IF it were that simple no one would be asking for tips. Someone providing an example of thier strategy or plan of action when working on a level would at least be a starting point for those trying to practice. Experts might not need power-ups, shovels, or coins to beat a level, but I'm willing to bet they didn't plan that to be the case when they designed the levels. OF course any game is easy for people who play match games all the time

This is what I am talking about, the very first tip: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...-a-better-play

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya Smirnova View Post
    This is what I am talking about, the very first tip: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...-a-better-play
    I think almost everyone has read that. Most of the tips given on the forum mods aren't much help to any who isn't just starting or first time on certain types of levels. The only reason I brought up bombs on the first move is because I thought that was mentioned in one of the earlier replies. I'm still wondering if what his average winning streak is while he complains about people wanting help on game

Sonic98, yeah I think so too I just wanted to show DiTianLong what I was referring to saying that the tip of closing the game and trying once again to find the better combination has already been disclosed

Wow I'm NOT as far as most of you, so plz bear with me about my issue. LVL 143 is being a royal pain in my booty. Its gotten so boring now I started p!aying other games as well. PLEASE anyone with suggestions or tips/tricks would be highly appreciated. And I noticed lives disappear very quickly, I know its not me one minute I have 6 net time its 2 and I've only used 2 tries?????? :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( very aggravating. Thanks for any help out there.