Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm bored so I will give you my tips for free

I'm bored so I will give you my tips for free

First, skip this section if you are not GM. After Easter event came out, I was like " okay, they got new event, let's do this" and after 4 hours I finished it all. I had like 6 or 7 hours of free life left but the hell? No new level to spend it on. Today after I finished the bonuses chest 15/15, I found out they released new levels sooner than normal. I guess it's for Easter event's free life 11 hours time. Anyway I was happy because I could finish it and do more tasks but wtf??? They released only 11 levels, not 25 as always. Why? Why didn't you release it along with Easter event but after? And only 11 levels??? You really pissed me off. Thus I'm going to pay back by telling other people my life hack tip so that nobody needs to pay cash to you. Lmao!

Now, secondly, I'm on level 1086 now, all 15/15 bonus chests, all Easter levels finished but I haven't spent a penny in this game. I bet you wonder how did I do all that so fast. Here is the tip. After you start the mission. Check to see if there is a set of 5 or more to make bomb immediately. If there is not, press setting ( top right corner) then quit that mission, and restart the mission. You will not lose life as long as you haven't made a move. After you restart, check for bomb, if you can't make bomb then restart again. You need to be patient. Sometimes it took me 15-30 mins to find a mission that give me bomb at beginning but it's better than play without the bomb and lose a life. You have to wait 30 mins for a life anyway so my method is better. The bomb is randomly given ( set of 4 or more but I only look for set of 5 6 7 to make bomb). Trust me, having 1 set 5 bomb at beginning doesn't guarantee your winning 100% but it gives you higher chance of winning. A lots of you spend real $ to buy gold and booster to get a bomb, I know. My tip gives you free bomb and only cost 1 move to make it, not $. However this tip does not work if there is not enough area for a set of 5 or more. Normally set of 5 or more will be in a shape of L or T or I. So check if there is enough area for those shape before apply my tip. I say my tip can be applied to 80% of the 1086 missions. I found out this life hack when I was at level 52 months ago. It helps me finish all 25 levels in just 6-10 hours that they release every weeks. I hope it will help you too.
    I don't know how to post photo on this forum. If someone can tell me, I will post my progress and gardens here.

Ok I'd like the info

What do you mean " I'd like the info"? I already told my most important tip above. It saves you some real money. I do have other tips but they don't help you much, and it's really hard to explain how to use them without making a video guide.

Thats your "most important tip"? LMFAO

Finished all levels, events, and chests without spending a single dime, and i never ever have to restart just to make a bomb for first move lol.

Here's a tip for you "practice makes perfect"

this tip was actually posted long ago by the forum developers themselves, it's not a secret that you can do that

I think we all kind of know having a bomb or dynamite in the first two moves will go a long way to help you win. I see it all the time on YouTube, but it doesn't always help me Easter event. I'm at the point now where I'm constantly losing when I could have finished in 1 or 2 more moves. Are these guys in the videos getting dynamites on their second move just getting lucky? I've started missions over 15 times to make sure I have a good match on the first move or my power up starts in the right place. Someone posted that tip a long time ago.

But what's thr trick for getting bombs every other move like you see in the videos? From what I can tell the Easter event is purposely designed for you not to win without either spending coins on power-ups or going less than 3 moves without a bomb or bigger.

@Fewfewijaya Why don't you post a video show your winning streak? Or at least show me how you win in a level that give you <25 moves but surrounded by mushrooms or rocks, honey. If you can, I will stfu and call you my master from now on. On those level without booster, no bomb in first move, and you still win in 1 go with practice? You gotta be kidding me.
    @ Tanya & Sonic: The last time I checked this forum was September 2016 and as you can see this is my first post on forum. I was bored with the game so I came here to share this tip, hoping developer will make it more difficult. You said developer already post my tip? Really? I really wanna see it. If they do post this tip then who the hell need to pay money for booster? As far as I can see, a bunch of crybabies asking for help. And for the information about how to make bomb continuously, plan it in your head, and sometime you need to gamble. For example, a bunch of apples and pearls are next to each other. You can make a bomb of 5 in shape of T, I, L or many way. But don't just make one quick, calculate so you can make at least 2 set 5 bomb or 1 set 5 and 1 set 4 at the same time. Or you have a I shape but still need one to put in middle and next to you there is another set 3 of apples, then match this set of apple to gamble and see if you got what you need for that I. Like I said, it's difficult to explain other tips without a real example in video. For the whole Easter event, I only need 6 hours to finish them all, applied the first move making bomb i mentioned above. Did use gold to buy 5 extra move a few time, but I didn't use any booster. After the first round, it gives unlimited life for 1 hours then I play nonstop till I finish all. Believe it or not is up to you, I don't care. Either you do it my way or be like that fewfewijaya, spend 3-4 days to do it.

I wrote a long reply to explain things and the mod didn't approve it. Anyway I made this post because I'm bored. Since the mod didn't approve my reply, why don't you just close my topic already? Nobody needs my tip anyway. Let them all practice for years like fewfewijaya said. I wish I can see their face when they practice. ROLF.

LOL... If i can find a way to make a bomb on the first move then i'll make the bomb, otherwise just play along never need to restart, and i never use any booster, just play LOL.
    Restart again and again for what? 15 to 30 minutes just to find a bomb? I just play the game and after 30 minutes maybe i'll pass few levels and get 1 live refill while you only restart a level.

Very very most important tip you got there, congrats on your discovery LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by DiTianLong View Post
    @Fewfewijaya Why don't you post a video show your winning streak? Or at least show me how you win in a level that give you <25 moves but surrounded by mushrooms or rocks, honey. If you can, I will stfu and call you my master from now on. On those level without booster, no bomb in first move, and you still win in 1 go with practice? You gotta be kidding me.
    @ Tanya & Sonic: The last time I checked this forum was September 2016 and as you can see this is my first post on forum. I was bored with the game so I came here to share this tip, hoping developer will make it more difficult. You said developer already post my tip? Really? I really wanna see it. If they do post this tip then who the hell need to pay money for booster? As far as I can see, a bunch of crybabies asking for help. And for the information about how to make bomb continuously, plan it in your head, and sometime you need to gamble. For example, a bunch of apples and pearls are next to each other. You can make a bomb of 5 in shape of T, I, L or many way. But don't just make one quick, calculate so you can make at least 2 set 5 bomb or 1 set 5 and 1 set 4 at the same time. Or you have a I shape but still need one to put in middle and next to you there is another set 3 of apples, then match this set of apple to gamble and see if you got what you need for that I. Like I said, it's difficult to explain other tips without a real example in video. For the whole Easter event, I only need 6 hours to finish them all, applied the first move making bomb i mentioned above. Did use gold to buy 5 extra move a few time, but I didn't use any booster. After the first round, it gives unlimited life for 1 hours then I play nonstop till I finish all. Believe it or not is up to you, I don't care. Either you do it my way or be like that fewfewijaya, spend 3-4 days to do it.

Ok why not post a video of you doing it walking through how you planned those 4 or 5 bombs because it just looks random when I watch YouTube vidoeos? Heck on most of those they get perfect falls from new pieces just falling into bombs and multiple auto matches