Thread: market trader

Apopka

market trader

Hi were can I find the market trader
    I look around but can't find him

Hi Apopka

Go to your market and look at the first case there. You have to hire the Market Dealer.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Must645
    Gray lady, I see you are on android. I am on an iPad and I just got my hubby hooked but he has a galaxy pad. I just asked him how often he uses the market and he said he doesn't have one!? I looked myself and sure enough no market!! Any ideas? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Must645 View Post
    Gray lady, I see you are on android. I am on an iPad and I just got my hubby hooked but he has a galaxy pad. I just asked him how often he uses the market and he said he doesn't have one!? I looked myself and sure enough no market!! Any ideas? Thanks
    Hi Must

Your husband has to buy the Market. For that he has to look at the building store (yellow hard hat) and click on the Special section. The City Market is the second building in the list.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Must645
    Thank you!! I don't remember having to buy it myself but that was a while ago, lol..... Thanks again