Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 24.09 New Update - The Zoo!

Well, the newness and enthusiasm for the Zoo is already waning for me. Just got bricks in the last gift box. It was like someone threw cold water on my face and awakened me with a shock.

I am busy making products - but not getting much in return for it. Not in coin, nor XP. Instead of filling helicopter orders for much higher return, I am stocking a cafe and snack bar for paltry little amounts. At this rate, it will take over a month to level up again.

Can't busy myself decorating the Zoo unless I have a Statue fetish - which is about all that is new in the decor department.

This is the same old rat race, just a new environment and a lot less reward/return for all the effort.

So in 24 hours the bloom is off the rose for me.

I had hoped that the Zoo would be a slab/glass/brick free zone. Nope. We are back on the same old treadmill.

Oh well.

Thanh Le
    Is it available for Window Phone? How can I get the update from Window Phone?

Itswtvr
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Zebras interacting with people. Can I just say I LOVE these zebras?

Philli
    Quote Originally Posted by Itswtvr View Post
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Zebras interacting with people. Can I just say I LOVE these zebras?
    Thanks for posting some pictures Its! I won't get the update for another two weeks, so it's cool to see what I have to look forward too. I love how you've designed your zoo area!

Edit: I'd love to see more pictures from everyone! Feel free to show off your zoo!
    Last edited by Philli; 09-26-2015 at 02:59 AM.

Shirley Unger Cunningham
    I can't find any way to update my kindle fire. I can not connect with any of my friends. I press the update link and it takes me to my amazon account and my original order... no update button anywhere.

Shirley Unger Cunningham
    I am having same problem on my kindle fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanh Le View Post
    Is it available for Window Phone? How can I get the update from Window Phone?
    Thanh Le

No word yet about a Windows version.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Unger Cunningham View Post
    I can't find any way to update my kindle fire. I can not connect with any of my friends. I press the update link and it takes me to my amazon account and my original order... no update button anywhere.
    Shirley

Close your game, go directly to the Amazon Store and search for Township. Click on any button you see, be it "update", "deliver" or "download". See what happen from there.

pam1500pa
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Unger Cunningham View Post
    I've had this problem in the past. Have you tried calling Amazon customer service? They're quite good, and will step you through uninstalling and reinstalling to get the latest update. It's a bit time-consuming, but it's helped me when I've been stuck.

MimG
    Just a word of warning folks: I'd been eagerly awaiting another plank so I could get another shelf in the Zoo snack bar, so when I finally got one I hurried over to upgrade - but something made me just hold back - and I'm so glad I did!

I remembered I had the penguin enclosure in progress, and when I checked it needs 5 planks to complete!! So glad I didn't let my enthusiasm get the better of me! I still need 2 planks before I can finish it, but that's a lot better than 5!!