Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 24.09 New Update - The Zoo!

Sheila Rodden
    I was having same problem. I went to App Store and searched for Township update for Kindle. Clicked on Township icon and got the update button. Hope it works for you.

Sheila Rodden
    For Kindle users. Try going to App Store and search for ..Township update for Kindle. Click on Township icon. Update button should appear.

Michael_Bda
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianni Mascia View Post
    Sorry, I don't know if it's the right section, but the new update with the Zoo, isn't for all Ios devices, because in my iPad 5.1.1 I can't update our favourite game. I'm sad for it and I hope you'll be able to solve the problem and get a full update for all your players. I'll wait for an answer. Thanks.
    I am on a 1st Generation I-Pad and stuck as well. I need a new group of friends stuck on the pre-zoo version so I can continue to help them in order to get clovers. Please send me a friend request using ID HK7TH3 so I can help you out and vice-versa.

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Bda View Post
    I am on a 1st Generation I-Pad and stuck as well. I need a new group of friends stuck on the pre-zoo version so I can continue to help them in order to get clovers. Please send me a friend request using ID HK7TH3 so I can help you out and vice-versa.
    Michael - I'm at the max of 50 Township 'in game' friends. But if you have Game Center - I'm happy to be your friend and we can help each other. Let me know. I would hope that 1st Generation i-Pad would also have access to Game Center.

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Bda View Post
    Michael

I'm happy to be friends to...... Will send you a request :-)

Sandy: Michaels problem is that Township no longer supports his iOS version and he cannot update it to this Zoo version. He can't be your friend because he won't be able to visit or access your town, since you are the latest version. I think he is asking for people in the same boat as he is to be his friend.

Sandy
    Hi Nana - I just re-read his post. He wants friends who are stuck in the pre-zoo version. So yes - sadly I think you are right. Because yesterday morning (before I did the new Township update) when I went to help friends I got the message "This Player is using a newer version of the game" (my words aren't correct, but you know what I mean). He wouldn't be able to help me.

But could I help him?

Ralph0989
    What a hoot!!! Just saw a cardboard cutout of two penquins with holes for faces... There were two policemen sticking their heads through the holes and a photographer was taking their picture...

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Hi Nana - I just re-read his post. He wants friends who are stuck in the pre-zoo version. So yes - sadly I think you are right. Because yesterday morning (before I did the new Township update) when I went to help friends I got the message "This Player is using a newer version of the game" (my words aren't correct, but you know what I mean). He wouldn't be able to help me.

But could I help him?
    Ah Sandy - me too

I saw his post and thought - yeah I will but then reading what Nana has just explained - I get it.... (Would help if I had read it right in the first place like) oh well, thats a shame.... I have made room for some new friends...

Yeah, Ralph and after their picture is taken they "high five" each other. There is also another animal cutout with only one hole that is around too - a Panda maybe, can't remember.