Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 24.09 New Update - The Zoo!

Mojtaba Seraj
    hey guys... i palying this game on my windows phone.... i dont get this update for my phone... pls some one tell me when i will get this new update??? i want this. pls help me... ty

Hi Mojtaba. I play on the Windows Phone too and asked this question. Liza replied with the news that there would be an update for Windows Phone users within the next few weeks. I don't know what will be included in the update, but I can't wait

Lea Lee
    Hi...been playing since February. ..love the game. First on the Forum... hope I'm doing it right. Aggree with the statue issue, would be nice to able to buy buildings for the zoo... like maybe an aquarium. ..evary. .etc ..with coins instead of t cash. Also could do with seperate storage area as the barn is full to bursting. Also does know how to get windfarm amnd bbq areas, noticed them in a couple of friends towns and zoos . ☺

Mojtaba Seraj
    Hi Hyacinth... Ty.. I cant w8 too... I hope this new update come soo fast for us.

You are very welcome. I am very excited too but a bit nervous in case it changes my town too much. I suppose that is only natural?

alinda
    So good ! I like that you have the option to name to animals!

Adrianahofstad
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianahofstad View Post
    Just a small complaint.......
    I myself find it confusing when you are at the Zoo and want to go back to your Town, the Home-button is quite small and on the left side of the three buttons.
    When you leave a friends Town or leave an Isle, it is outter right and a big green one.
    Please fix that. I made a lot of misses...... and hit the helmet.
    Playrix..... can you please please - pretty please - put the HOME-button outter right?
    It is so confusing. I still hit the bucket (helmet) 10x a day. Specially when I am doing a quick tour through the game. Filling friends trains, visit the islands and then visit the Zoo.
    Please!

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianahofstad View Post
    Playrix..... can you please please - pretty please - put the HOME-button outter right?
    It is so confusing. I still hit the bucket (helmet) 10x a day. Specially when I am doing a quick tour through the game. Filling friends trains, visit the islands and then visit the Zoo.
    Please!
    Yes please! What makes it even worse is that when visiting a friend's zoo, the home button is on the far right -- as it should be!

It's only in our own zoos that it's replaced by the store. Granted, the store is our right-most button when we're in our own towns (because there's no other place to exit to), but, since the zoo needs to be exited, the home button should be on the right as we're accustomed, not the store.

I know this has been requested from the very start; I hope the devs will take a closer look and understand the frustration that this is causing.

MikeandNikki Beard
    Well I have windows phone can I get it??

Hablatt
    Hi!
    I'm using my Windows Phone for playing and I'm really happy with the recent (and long waited) update. My only concern is that simce the update the train only bringa construction matterials, not a single mine clearing staff was brought in the last 5-10,traina. Doeas anyone have the same issue?
    Happy gaming!