Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 24.09 New Update - The Zoo!

24.09 New Update - The Zoo!

Hey folks,

Our biggest Township update featuring the ZOO is now available for all iOS, Android and Kindle users!
    Get it now: http://plrx.gs/1rpMx1z

New features:

BUILD AND RUN YOUR VERY OWN ZOO
    * Rebuild the bus stop at the edge of town and head over to a little Zoo you can turn into the most well-known attraction anywhere!
    * Build a Snack Bar, a cozy Cafe, a small Movie Theater, an Ice Cream Shop, and a Gift Shop to keep your visitors entertained and happy
    * Sell goods and earn popularity points to unlock even more buildings
    * Decorate your town with the Crouching Tiger statue, the Lion Statue, and many other unique items

BUY AND BREED ANIMALS
    * Build animal enclosures
    * Collect different animals from around the world: bears, pink flamingos, sharp-toothed crocodiles, and many other unuZOOal animals await
    * Buy two of the same kind of animal to breed them
    * Make whole families to get additional rewards

Township is celebrating its birthday:
    * Join Township as it celebrates its second birthday with an exciting event called Town Day—help townspeople decorate their houses to get ready for the festivities!
    * 4 temporary holiday decorations await

Other improvements:
    * New pavement: Brick pavement
    * 3 new statues in the Walk of Fame collection: the First Policeman, the First Painter, and the First Musician
    * Links to Township's Forum, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook can now be found in the game’s Settings—come join us now!
    * And many other improvements!

We hope that you'll enjoy our all-new features, and especially the Zoo!

P.S. An update for Mac users will be rolled out in 2 weeks from now. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
    -Kuen.
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 03:12 PM.

Beezer1173
    Bear cubs are so cute! I love that you have the option to name the animals! So excited to keep leveling up! Woohoo!

Audrey Webb
    I'm not sure how to update my Township game. I thought it was done automatically. I went to help but it didn't say how to update. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you! (I love this game!)

Diane Polley
    I cannot find the update button for my kindle fire to be able to download the zoo, or the newest update, please help, I have tried everything.

Thank-you

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Webb View Post
    I'm not sure how to update my Township game. I thought it was done automatically. I went to help but it didn't say how to update. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you! (I love this game!)
    Hi Audrey

Visit your app store and search for Township. See if there is an update button there. If you don't see it, please mention which store you use for your apps and which device/version you are using.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Polley View Post
    I cannot find the update button for my kindle fire to be able to download the zoo, or the newest update, please help, I have tried everything.

Thank-you

Diane
    Hi Diane

I know sometimes Township do not update automatically for Kindle. I have no idea why.

You went to your amazon store and search for Township and you did not see "update" or "deliver" or something like that ? Did you contact Amazon to ask them why you can't see the update ? As other players have it, it is there.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Diane Polley
    Hi,

Thanks for all you help, after numerous times, the update button finally appeared, I wonder if there were a lot of people who had the same problem and Amazon finally did something about it.

I can't wait to start the zoo, and I too hope it has its own tool she'd !

Thank you again

Diane

Gianni Mascia
    Sorry, I don't know if it's the right section, but the new update with the Zoo, isn't for all Ios devices, because in my iPad 5.1.1 I can't update our favourite game. I'm sad for it and I hope you'll be able to solve the problem and get a full update for all your players. I'll wait for an answer. Thanks.

Must645
    They posted on Facebook that they would no longer support below 6.0 on iOS devices..... Sorry!

Sheila Rodden
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Webb View Post