Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 24.09 New Update - The Zoo!

gail0582
    Hi. I was wondering why the Christmas decorations were not included for the zoo?

gail0582
    Quote Originally Posted by gail0582 View Post
    Hi. I was wondering why the Christmas decorations were not included for the zoo?
    I should say why were the snow decorations that were included in the Christmas update not include for the zoo. Thank you.

Kris Manfra Patterson
    I haven't been able to get the update for the zoo. What do I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Manfra Patterson View Post
    I haven't been able to get the update for the zoo. What do I need to do?
    Hi Kris

Are you playing on Windows by any chance ? That platform do not have the zoo yet.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Too bad the zoo is not available for users on Facebook.

Nanci Giblin
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Webb View Post
    I'm not sure how to update my Township game. I thought it was done automatically. I went to help but it didn't say how to update. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you! (I love this game!)

JeffandBarb Daugintis
    You can update your game by going to the app center search township and the update button should be there.

Ida Villarreal
    I tried 6 times. I get a message that reads this game os not compatible with my kindle. I have been playing Township for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ida Villarreal View Post
    I tried 6 times. I get a message that reads this game os not compatible with my kindle. I have been playing Township for a long time now.
    Hi Ida

It look like they increased the requirements for the new version and your Kindle is lacking something. Many Kindle players have the same problem. Maybe it is time for a new Kindle.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Edward Corella
    Es un buen juego y divierte pero la parte comprar con su tarjeta no me gusta mucho