Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is new that you have seen wandering the zoo paths?

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Neicey View Post
    Hi SuzyD

They are duck houses...while they look like they are floating they are usually on stands that are set into the bottom of the pond. They do look like dog houses and often people convert a dog house into a duck house.
    Thanks for the info, Neicey, that's really interesting. I've never heard of such, but it makes sense.

OMG have you seen the really vain guy primping and posing with the selfie stick??? LOL (shades of John Edwards back in the day fluffing his hair while staring into a handheld mirror)

Too funny! "you're so vain, I bet you think this zoo is about you, you're so vain..."
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

MimG
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    OMG have you seen the really vain guy primping and posing with the selfie stick??? LOL (shades of John Edwards back in the day fluffing his hair while staring into a handheld mirror)

Too funny! "you're so vain, I bet you think this zoo is about you, you're so vain..."
    Yes I've seen him - he's so funny!!

Neicey
    Oooh, haven't seen him Nana, will have to keep a look out.

Lightbox
    1.5 days until I get the zoo but I sneak to Earnie and peek. Caught the clown making balloon animals for some kids and Sarah holding a group's attention in front of an exhibit. Very nice

YorkieLass
    Yes, I just saw a little boy holding a dinosaur balloon as he walked along