Thread: Regatta troubles

Regatta troubles

I have been kicked out of regatta and not been able to collect my rewards. Pretty rude, considering I have crossed several bouts on my own completed tasks
    Q

People playing regattas should have no right controlling Regattas. I have been kicked out of last 2

Fix this problem or I'm not playing this game

Banned
    Why were you been kicked?

I kick people for not following he co-op rules. Perhaps you should read their rules.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

I do have some problem while playing regatta, there are many players in my coop who doesn't play just occupied space even the member who established is not playing,so we are 4 friends who plays regularly and scores 4500 above all the time but due to lack of support of other member we couldn't make so any suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kiss View Post
    I do have some problem while playing regatta, there are many players in my coop who doesn't play just occupied space even the member who established is not playing,so we are 4 friends who plays regularly and scores 4500 above all the time but due to lack of support of other member we couldn't make so any suggestions
    If the leader of the co-op do not play anymore, you will have to move to a new co-op. You can leave that co-op and join an existing one. You can ask the other players if they would like to move together to a newly create co-op. With a new co-op with you as a leader, you will be able to kick any player not playing anymore.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix