Thread: Set up goals in events fairly for all players.

Set up goals in events fairly for all players.

I like this Easter-event, though one thing puzzles me:
    why are the amounts for co-op goals for all co-ops the same....? Why does a large co-op has to earn 1700 eggs for the first prize (and so on), but a small co-op as well?

We are a 2 persons co-op, we now have 658/1700 eggs. We won't even reach the first prize, let alone all the next ones.....

So it's not only a matter of how much of an efford you put in, but mostly how many players there are in the co-op.

??? Please, make it more fair in future!

Banned
    You need 10.000 for all the prices...

Quote Originally Posted by Jan de Vries View Post
    You need 10.000 for all the prices...
    We won't even reach the first one...

My team is almost done the 3rd thanks to about 3 people! Go Team Go!
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Hi Zelda,

This may or may not be helpful, but there is definitely a strategy to this event if you are in a small coop.

First, take control of your helicopter orders if you haven't already. Delete any orders that are unreasonable or ask for more than two things you don't have. Delete any order in which items are too hard to produce. If you don't have any orders on the board like this, consider clearing the board of your helicopter orders entirely. The orders refresh every 30 min, and usually fillable orders pop up.

Second, keep items stocked to feed bunnies. There are common items that bunnies need that you can prepare for (like cream, smoothies, milk, eggs, cookies, maple syrup, cheese, and easy crops [wheat, carrot, sugarcane, corn]. By having these on hand, you don't have to wait to collect eggs.

Finally, as a last resort, consider buying a vibrant market booster to fill more orders or a factory production booster to help produce items. Again, this is more of a last ditch kind of thing.

I've mined close to 2000 eggs this way by myself and it's only the third day. As long as you keep a goal of 500-750 eggs per day between the both of you, you should be able to get the coop prizes no prob.

Of course, it also depends on how heavily you play, but managing heli orders smartly can optimize your eggs collection.

I do agree though that smaller coops are at quite a disadvantage. 10,000 eggs is easy for big coops, I'm not sure why it wasn't accounted for.

Good Luck!
    Town Name: Lazyville
    Co-op: The Golden Yacht Club
    Level: 77, iPad (iOS)

Gardenscapes Level: 878

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyville View Post
    Hi Zelda,

This may or may not be helpful, but there is definitely a strategy to this event if you are in a small coop.

First, take control of your helicopter orders if you haven't already. Delete any orders that are unreasonable or ask for more than two things you don't have. Delete any order in which items are too hard to produce. If you don't have any orders on the board like this, consider clearing the board of your helicopter orders entirely. The orders refresh every 30 min, and usually fillable orders pop up.

Second, keep items stocked to feed bunnies. There are common items that bunnies need that you can prepare for (like cream, smoothies, milk, eggs, cookies, maple syrup, cheese, and easy crops [wheat, carrot, sugarcane, corn]. By having these on hand, you don't have to wait to collect eggs.

Finally, as a last resort, consider buying a vibrant market booster to fill more orders or a factory production booster to help produce items. Again, this is more of a last ditch kind of thing.

I've mined close to 2000 eggs this way by myself and it's only the third day. As long as you keep a goal of 500-750 eggs per day between the both of you, you should be able to get the coop prizes no prob.

Of course, it also depends on how heavily you play, but managing heli orders smartly can optimize your eggs collection.

I do agree though that smaller coops are at quite a disadvantage. 10,000 eggs is easy for big coops, I'm not sure why it wasn't accounted for.

Good Luck!
    Thanx for the tips!
    We already did all, except the market booster. And still....
    500-750 eggs a day? Only in our dreams, I'm afraid, up until now we have 753...

It's not as much we don't like missing out on the rewards, it's more we think it's unfair not all players get the same conditions. In regatta we have it weekly: we can never ever choose from all boxes, cause we can't gain enough points despite doing all tasks + one.
    Or see lower leveled teams having to compete with very high leveled ones who can afford to throw a lot of Ttickets around so they can win easily.

Trying has no use for us anymore:
    we want to play the regatta, and always play to end up in top 3 golden, so not much time left for event now.....