Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zoo begins!!!!

Itswtvr
    That's great nana! Thanks admin for making that section. Hopefully we can keep it neat for a couple of days before its flooded with repetitive threads.

capegirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
    Why did the zoo move?
    Good question. I had mine all set up for the place it was originally in.

So, I'm on break. Open the game and I earned another gift box at the Zoo. Another Amethyst. Hhmmmm. That's two in a row. Of course, I need garden clippers right now - so.....anyone getting any of these new tools from anywhere?
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph0989
    I've gotten 2 screw drivers from the cafe, but I hae yet to see the boards or the hinges...

update... I guess I wasn't paying attention, I've gotten boards too...
    Last edited by Ralph0989; 09-24-2015 at 06:00 PM.

Nope, none here. I've had timber, which I've just used to open the flamingo enclosure, 1 amethyst and yes I got a screwdriver too!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I got a board (it's in my barn) and a red screwdriver which I already used for something earlier this morning - can't remember what. No hinges so far or the garden shears. I want to upgrade my baskets, darn it!

Edit: garden sheers to EXPAND, hinges and screwdrivers to UPGRADE. Sheesh!

And I just got another Amethyst. Three so far today - all from selling milkshakes. Sigh
    Last edited by Nana; 09-24-2015 at 06:41 PM.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Epona09
    I'm getting boards and hinges, as well as the occasional gem, and my first pruning shears, from selling hot items in the cafe and snack shop. What I'm not getting are screwdrivers, which are needed to get more baskets in the shops.

Must645
    I got clippers in the mine in a chest.....

Danno820
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I got a board (it's in my barn) and a red screwdriver which I already used for something earlier this morning - can't remember what. No hinges so far or the garden shears. I want to upgrade my baskets, darn it!

Edit: garden sheers to EXPAND, hinges and screwdrivers to UPGRADE. Sheesh!

And I just got another Amethyst. Three so far today - all from selling milkshakes. Sigh

I feel your pain. I spent T cash and added a box to both my cafe and snack shop. I got a topaz(I already had 65) and glass(had 145 before I sold off 120 since we don't need very many). Guess I'm not doing any more expanding any time soon. Insert large sigh here.

Would be nice if they started sending tools for the zoo on the trains and planes.
    Last edited by Danno820; 09-24-2015 at 11:45 PM.

Etini
    So far: 2 shears, 1 screwdriver, 3 hinges, 1 timber.

No idea where I got them though Think one (or two?) was in the mine. Or? Memory, memory