Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zoo begins!!!!

CharlieSyd
    Lol, Nana, you are too funny!! and thanks for the compliment, guys, trying my best i hope i will have enough room to give all the animals something similar.

Cazzie
    CharlieSyd your zoo is amazing I wouldn't have thought of making it larger and I'm with Nana I want to hire you.

Danno820
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSyd View Post
    Hey Danno, did you need any expansion tools for the flamingoes or for anything else in the zoo? I have been hoarding them like a crazy person and now I have over 100 axes and shovels and saws taking up very precious space in the barn and I would really, REALLY like to get rid of them
    Thanks!
    What I've discovered:
    The first expansions only require coins and a few animals. Then they start requiring a new tool that I'd call pruning sheers. The enclosures and buildings so far have only required 1 or 2 slabs and then boards, hinges and screw drivers. All items that must be obtained by filling orders at the snack bar or by other achievements.
    Last edited by Danno820; 09-24-2015 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Spelling

Just got to work. Due to low battery issues this morning and the commute to get to work, I was forced to pause a bit and catch my breath.

Yes, the Zoo is wonderful. Thank you developers. I am sure I will have lots of requests in the coming days - just the brief time I had looking over what was available to decorate the Zoo with, left me underwhelmed and depressed a bit.

The forced pause also gave me a few minutes to reflect - on how bored I was when my Township was 95% completed (still have a few minor things I would like to do there) and how lifeless the game had gotten for me. After rushing around this morning starting stuff hither and yon, and draining my battery in the process, I now had time to say to myself - whoa girl! What is the big hurry? Slow down, take your time, build it like you want it right from the get go, rather than try to keep up a mad pace to "score!" points, etc.

Anyway...I want each habitat to be special (to me, not to visitors). Right now the offerings in the decorations section are pretty paltry to do that. I want new stuff - new trees, shrubs, benches and the like. So fair warning to Liza, Ksenia, and Kuen and I hope, ultimately the designers, you will be hearing from me about these things in future threads!!

And, now I guess I will have to get back to work at my real job. That helps slow me down, too! LOL
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Danno820
    I just noticed that the snack bar and cafe can be upgraded. All that's available to me at the moment is adding more baskets. The upgrades require building materials like bricks and glass along with some of the brand new building materials.

Just received a very welcome amethyst as a reward in the snack bar! More please lol!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Just received a very welcome amethyst as a reward in the snack bar! More please lol!
    Me too! Yay!
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Very cool - everyone please note that the Forum now has a "Zoo Discussions" section which is separate from the "Discussions" section.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Zebra
    Why did the zoo move?

Wish I could see Charliesyd"s zoo. I enlarged my bear enclosure too - thought I was being original. Love to see if we've done something similar.
    Lyndie