Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoo begins!!!!

Jane Wolfe Smith

Zoo begins!!!!

So at last we have the zoo update....and now we wait 3 days for the gate to be mended!!! I was so hoping to use some of my half barnful of tools, but not for at least three more days. Sigh. A little chagrined, but at least it's begun.

And my zoo moved to the railroad tracks!!!

EDIT: it will cost only 23 T$ to finish the gate so I'm not gonna wait....I'll let y'all know what I find behind the gate...
    Last edited by Jane Wolfe Smith; 09-24-2015 at 03:59 AM.

diver-hloc
    How much tools and $$$$ is needed to repair the gate/zoo ??

Itswtvr
    No tools. Just 20,000 coins

Jane Wolfe Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    How much tools and $$$$ is needed to repair the gate/zoo ??
    I think it was like 500 coins and it takes three days to complete. No tools.

In fact, expansion in the zoo does not use the town expansion tools at all, but the buildings use some of the brick and glass. Animals are bought with gems (bears first, one orange gem each) and it takes some resources (sorry, I've forgotten already) and time to make babies. You have to level up to get the next animal — there are 15. You make items in the zoo to get resources for leveling up. Lots to do in there.

Itswtvr
    Perhaps the amount of coins changes depending on level you're on? Mine required 20,000

Barbara-Jean
    Hey did you guys go to Ernie's Town, after you update for the zoo !!I am so in love with everythingi think everyone will be pleased!! i know I am!! LOving this
    Last edited by Barbara-Jean; 09-24-2015 at 05:13 AM.

Danno820
    I'm pleased with the update. Just kicking myself for saving all the expansion tools and building materials. Don't really need them.

Danno820
    It's interesting that the zoo is set up so that no matter what level you're at in the game, everyone has to start from scratch in the zoo. I've managed to buy 2 bears and 2 flamingoes and breed a bear and start breeding a flamingo.

Itswtvr
    I am really disappointed that we don't have a separate storage for tools from the zoo. I'm starting to get really discouraged with this game. Everything is beautiful and I love the zoo but this ruins it for me. It's essentially a whole new game and yet, it should have its own storage. Guess the devs never take our barn into consideration; just pile on demands and let them figure it out. Thanks for the extra challenge.

Epona09
    I hope there's a sale on TCash soon, I just ran through a bunch playing at the zoo! A one-time thing, though, just to get started. And sorry, I whipped through things so fast I didn't record how much they all cost, what can I say, it's almost 3 a.m.! I just happened to wake up an hour a go, checked the game, and there was the update!