Thread: Township cash idea

Township cash idea

First, I love Township. It's the *only* game I play on my mobile device. It's a wonderful opportunity to teach my niece & nephew planning & organizational skills as well as budgeting in a fun format.

I wanted to surprise them with a $10 gift card to purchase Township cash and coins but in-app purchases are not allowed since their tablets are set up for a kid's account.

I thought a way around this might be to put an option in the co-op area to request Township cash, just like you request a product. Then I could easily fill that request. You guys could come up with a set amount.. just like you do with the products. My suggestion is $50 for cash, $50 for coins.

I hope you will consider my suggestion. I think lots of adults could use this option with their kids at home to reward them for good grades, completing chores, etc.
    Last edited by BGloria; 04-09-2017 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Spelling

Hi,

I can understand, that this is some obstacle which a caring aunt or uncle would not want.

But there must be someone acting as admin for this device, this person should be able to change the permissions for this one short moment that you need, and then change them back for the kid's protection.

Try this and let me know if this was feasible for you.

Thomas

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

If they are only old enough to play with a kids account (aka no money) then they are too young to play this game. Playrix indicates in their terms and conditions that only people 13 and over may play the game.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Hi Thomas, I did try changing the permissions, but alas, no luck. Their accounts would have to be set up for an adult and the parents will not allow that.

I hoped my idea would be of some interest as a way to promote in-app purchases. Thanks for your reply.

Hi Bob, they meet the minimum age requirement so that is not an issue. Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by BGloria View Post
    Hi Thomas, I did try changing the permissions, but alas, no luck. Their accounts would have to be set up for an adult and the parents will not allow that.

I hoped my idea would be of some interest as a way to promote in-app purchases. Thanks for your reply.
    I am very sorry to read this. And I am far from criticising the parents, though I as a child I would wish for a bit more flexibility of my old people

As I believe that child protection is generally a very good thing, I'm afraid that I can't do anymore for you.

Happy Easter Thomas

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

William Shannon
    You could send iTunes gift cards to use for purchases?