Thread: Easter Town Sign and Decorations

Easter Town Sign and Decorations

Hi All,

I currently have a Town sign (stone) but can't put it into storage in order to use the Easter one.

Does the system automatically transfer my existing sign to storage if I purchase (cookies) the Easter Town sign?

Also, why limit these decorations only for the length of the Event? Once purchased, we should be able to keep the decorations.

Our Co-op is only two members. Sadly we will not be able to achieve the overall Co-op goals and prizes. Aside from this, I'm really enjoying the event.

Thanks
    Last edited by Faireweedamsel; 04-09-2017 at 07:53 AM.

Hey Faireweedamsel (that's a cool name! )

First go to Decorations

Tap on the new Town sign you want to use, and write in whatever town name you wish. Then tap again, and that will be your town sign.

Once we've won or paid for a new Town sign, all previous Town signs stay in our storage, for when we want to use them again.

As far as I know - once decorations are 'purchased' we keep them forever, either in our Towns, Zoo or storage. But if we don't purchase certain decorations 'during an event', then they may not be available in the future, or will cost T-cash.

As for not being able to achieve the overall co-op goals, I'm sorry I don't know how size affects things. We have players who are playing the event a lot, and others who don't have time and are playing at will. Our co-op is about people enjoying playing. And even with that, we've won co-op goals. Maybe you will too? There's still lots of time.

I defer to more experienced people in case I've missed something here.

The coop goals issue mentioned in the OP is the strange fact that a two person coop has to get exactly the same number of eggs as a 30 person coop. This is clearly a lot more difficult for the smaller coop and it would have been more sensible to have lower goals for smaller coops in this event. Getting 5000 or 10000 eggs on your own is so different to getting a few hundred!!

Does the system automatically transfer my existing sign to storage if I purchase (cookies) the Easter Town sign?
    Yes. Purchase with cookies. You don't have to do anything else, it automatically fills in your name, just place the sign on top of your current one and the current one automatically goes into your storage.

Hi Sandy and LifeJacket,

Thank you for the instructions on how to replace my Town sign. It worked like a charm.

I've collected just over a 1,000 eggs. It's a long way to 1,700!

Quote Originally Posted by Faireweedamsel View Post
    Hi Sandy and LifeJacket,

Thank you for the instructions on how to replace my Town sign. It worked like a charm.

I've collected just over a 1,000 eggs. It's a long way to 1,700!

Hey Fair, great your Town sign worked out. And 1000 eggs is amazing. Still lots of time. You'll make it!

Can I put the Bunnnies in storage after the Event or am I stuck with it in my town forever

Hi Godfer, you will be able to place the Bunnies in storage once the event is over.

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for the compliment on my Game name. I still haven't found an avatar to suit the name.

Eggs are slooooooowly coming along.

Cheers,

We have 30 members in our Coop but ONLY 8 of us are Active players.. The remaining 24 members never log into the game at all at anytime of the day or night. So far we have only collected around 3,400 eggs but striving for around 6,000 or so or a little more..

Quote Originally Posted by Faireweedamsel View Post
    Our Co-op is only two members. Sadly we will not be able to achieve the overall Co-op goals and prizes. Aside from this, I'm really enjoying the event.
    We also are only two in our co-op. We did it.