Thread: Helo Orders I Can Fill

Helo Orders I Can Fill

Dear Devs,
    I constantly get helicopter orders for items well before I can fill them. That includes orders for goods from factories before the game even allows me to buy the factory. My wish is to get helo orders tagged to products that I can actually fill.
    Thx

This happens to everyone. You can

...keep the order and fill it when you can as there is no time limit to heli orders
    ...trash the orders as you get no penalty for trashing heli orders
    ...use the market or Raja to purchase the needed items, just make sure you aren't paying more to purchase the items than you would get for the heli order
    ...if you are in a coop, request the items

While you don't have to purchase factories, the game puts pressure on you to do so.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Laurel, are you sure? Juliet said "That includes orders for goods from factories before the game even allows me to buy the factory."

I don't relate that to the price, but her level.
    We had a discussion here lately and most confirmed that they get orders as soon as they are at the level where they COULD buy a factory. So, yes, if I could, it starts. But does a lower level player really get heli requests for one of the last factory goods, that are only available at the highest levels, like kitchenware?
    I really don't remember; I would have said I didn't experience it. I could buy all factories meanwhile (if I had the coins), but don't and get along fine with deleting orders, or with the Dealer or my ingame friends, as you said.

I think DD is right here. Juliet likely levelled up and could build the factory, but hasn't yet. That happened to me with the jewellery store. I just dump those orders to avoid them.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Laurel, are you sure? Juliet said "That includes orders for goods from factories before the game even allows me to buy the factory."

I don't relate that to the price, but her level.
    We had a discussion here lately and most confirmed that they get orders as soon as they are at the level where they COULD buy a factory. So, yes, if I could, it starts. But does a lower level player really get heli requests for one of the last factory goods, that are only available at the highest levels, like kitchenware?
    I really don't remember; I would have said I didn't experience it. I could buy all factories meanwhile (if I had the coins), but don't and get along fine with deleting orders, or with the Dealer or my ingame friends, as you said.
    Totally agree with you DD. I have never been asked for products from a factory I couldn't build because I wasn't at that particular level.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad