Thread: How to expand land

chicaville

How to expand land

Dont understand how to expand land. Is it real money, coins? It showed people also.
    Last edited by Graylady; 09-22-2015 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Clearer title

Itswtvr
    If you look at your town, you'll see dollar sign post on areas you cannot build on. Each dollar sign post represents one plot. Each plot requires tools to build and coins that you earn by filling trains, planes and orders. It is not real money but game coins. As you expand, you'll notice that with every plot you build, the tools required will increase and coins needed will increase too. You get tools to expand via trains mostly and as plane rewards, in the House of Luck and in mine chests and balloons occasionally. Tools needed are shovels, axes and saws. If I remember correctly saws aren't introduced right away but after you've expanded a few plots. You'll also notice that it takes time to clear the land even after "purchasing" it and the time gradually increases with each plot. That's pretty much the gist of it.

chicaville
    So if it says 3000/25 and it is highlighted green expand what does that mean

Chiosnic
    It means you HAVE 3000 but only NEED 25, so it is green to show that you have completed that requirement. If all the requirements have a green check mark, you can go ahead and expand.

Epona09
    Quote Originally Posted by chicaville View Post
    Dont understand how to expand land. Is it real money, coins? It showed people also.
    It showed people because in addition to tools and coins, you also have to have a big enough population to expand that plot of land. To increase your population you build houses. To build houses, though, you have to have a big enough population cap. To increase your cap, you build community buildings.

chicaville
    A shout out goes to everyone. Thanks. Actually I figured it out late last night/this morning so I took a chance. I figured it was something like that. Thank you