Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 07.04 The Easter Event

Hi Aimee - the pruning shears with bow are "gifts" to give your friends. You will receive them as gifts from your friends too.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee Elizabeth View Post
    Hello,

Am enjoying the event so far. I like that i can get tools for the bunny village in my helicopter orders. However, i notice it pops up with different tools and for some reason it will show the pruning shears as a gift (with a bow on it) but they are not being added into my tools. So for example one helicopter order gave me a few lawnmowers and a pruning shears. Go back into village and only have the lawnmowers. Anyone else experience something similar? I just started the village about an hour ago so maybe I am missing something.
    That shears prbably are the extra gifts that you could send to your friends. They both look quite similar.
    Co-op: Cook-Eat-Share
    Town: The Gayest Town Ever
    Level 69+
    iOS device
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    Hello all you MAC OS players out there, please feel that you are very special people.

Unfortunately this means, there will not be an easter event for you. But Playrix promises that we will get some good new stuff with the update which is announced for April, 20.

I can understand this in some way, cause MAC OS is a system that has been around for quite some time, and programming isn't as simple as it is for IOS. So I hope everybody else will also have some understanding for this. I had to live with this since 1984, when the first Macintosh was introduced, after all I got used to it.

Thomas
    I'm on Mac and I have the Easter event.

What is the expansion about?

Can the bunny village be placed in the zoo -- or moved to the zoo after the event is over? I'm afraid to give it a try for fear I'll lose the progress I've made. Really am enjoying this event!

Can someone explain the co-op part a bit more? I read all posts and saw that you have to reach level two on your bunny town and the prizes look good but I cannot understand how the co-op works together.
    Township Called: Lakeland Hills
    Co-Op Named: Friendly Farmers #FRG5G5
    Playing On Android
    Level: 101
    No Zoo

In the same way that previous events had us working towards a global goal, this event has each member working towards a co-op goal. Each goal that the co-op reaches, the reward is given to all members.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    Can the bunny village be placed in the zoo -- or moved to the zoo after the event is over? I'm afraid to give it a try for fear I'll lose the progress I've made. Really am enjoying this event!
    There is no option to move the bunny village yet. The option to move it will appear after the event. There wasn't an option to move the 'Light Tree' (Chinese New Year Event) to the zoo, maybe this time it will be.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy77 View Post
    Can someone explain the co-op part a bit more? I read all posts and saw that you have to reach level two on your bunny town and the prizes look good but I cannot understand how the co-op works together.
    It looks like you have to get the first 75 eggs to advance to level 2 of the bunny town. You get a reward for that (seem like nice rewards). As with previous events, getting past the first individual goal unlocks the "world" goals, in this case it's just a "co-op" goal, not world wide.

It seem that from then on, your eggs do double duty. First they continue to help you build the remaining levels of Bunny Town, each level giving you an additional personal reward. Second, they also count towards a "team / co-op goal" which provides group awards.

I don't know if you can "win" any of the special decorations yet or if you just have to purchase them with "rabbit cookies" (which are found and can be rewards). I assume you can always push the "buy it now" button if you don't have enough cookies and use t-cash to complete the purchase. I'll delay finding out on that until I get near the end of the event and see how many cookies I've accumulated first.

Unlike previous events, there is no "global award", it is just for your own co-op. The rewards seem to be minor, in my opinion, like a voucher for Raja (worth something), some ingots, a free land expansion, and unlocking a new avatar. The number of eggs for those seem larger than a small co-op can muster but then again, some folks really dive into these events and score way more points / pounds of fish / etc than I would have though possible. More power to them.

I love the new Easter event. It seems similar to another we've had as I recognize the lawnmower, fan and clippers. I think the clippers look different this time. It was hay rather than grass and I believe it was an autumn event.
    I just completed the first goal and I am looking forward to seeing how it will affect my co-op. I'm glad it's not just a solitary event this year.
    I much prefer this over the colored eggs from last year. I never seemed to have the right food coloring for that event.